< Previous comic | Next comic >

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I gots many Nintendos. The homeless girls are on crack/pills lol. I guess i have to work at the factory..
Well, if you do come across a female android in the wild, you can always try to offer a crack, but I think you might need additional hardware, a jig at the very least.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Unfortunately I've never been good at recognizing an Easter Egg when I see it. I may have noticed it and not realized, and as a result kept searching.
No worries - give it some time. If people will have a hard time, I'll post some extra clues. What I can say right now is that no information in the strip is random - that's a good enough clue to start with, without spoiling the fun. :P

Reactions: hippy dave

Oakmontowls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you guys think their babies will look like? Also there better be r34 of these characters or I am going to be disappointed with the internet.

Reactions: x65943

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh, lest I forget! A huge thank you and an honourable mention to one of our community members:
I think Connie is a better name, seeing as Switch, itself, is a (usually) gray tablet.
We've been debating endlessly on how to call our characters, and while we had different plans for Tempette, I found this suggestion so good that we've implemented it in the story! :D

Reactions: Deleted User

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Moooom, where did you put my bash manual???
Ps: it's just me or I can only see the comic from the homepage, not from this thread?

Last edited by Valery0p,

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't see the image. Tried multiple browsers

Edit: can see it on the front page but not in the thread. Anyone else have this issue?
Yup, same problem, I can only see the broken image symbol on my Android with Chrome, and of I try to open it in a new tab it just sends me to the homepage!

Trouble loading the comic? Click here!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yup, same problem, I can only see the broken image symbol on my Android with Chrome, and of I try to open it in a new tab it just sends me to the homepage!
Our CDN must still be catching up with all the site's updates, hopefully it's one of those problems that goes away by itself. In the meantime I'll threadmark the direct link to the comic HERE so anyone having trouble displaying it can look at it this way.

Last edited by Foxi4, , Reason: Updated the link
Reactions: Subtle Demise

BLsquared

Game Programmer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, Denis is Tempy? And Connie represents the Switch back before it had a name, and we all called it the NX? While Gabe Newell mocks us all in a corner, lol.
Probably very wrong, lol. Very entertaining!
I feel like the date isimportant, like when GBAtemp was started or something... seems about right.

D

Deleted User

Our CDN must still be catching up with all the site's updates, hopefully it's one of those problems that goes away by itself. In the meantime I'll threadmark the direct link to the comic HERE so anyone having trouble displaying it can look at it this way.

Doesn't work, just leads to the home page.

Reactions: Valery0p

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT