Temper Tantrums #5 - Necessity

Temper Tantrums (the GBAtemp webcomic) - issue #5 "Necessity"

Illustrated by @WhiteMaze
Based on an idea by @Costello

< Previous comic | Next comic >

Tempy_Comic_Ink COMPRESSED.jpg

Huge thanks to @shaunj66 and @Costello for the opportunity. I hope everyone enjoys the new comic!

< Previous comic | Next comic >

And please check out my website:
www.whitemaze-designs.com

Last edited by shaunj66,

WhiteMaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I like how only one of the devices shown is actually for gaming, and the rest are just labeled "gaming" to attract suckers.

The only one there that actually is the real deal is the laptop. And even that one has the useless power consuming and attention grabbing LED stripes :rofl:

Last edited by WhiteMaze,
Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The only one there that actually is the real deal is the laptop. And even that one has the useless power consuming and attention grabbing LED stripes :rofl:
Eww, laptop gaming. I don't see the appeal, you basically double the price of a tower PC build, add cooling issues, and still have to connect to an external display to take full advantage of modern GPUs regardless. Not to mention no built-in controller.

Last edited by Xzi,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I got that (though I thought it was referring to Razer's gaming phone) but I don't get how it relates to the Switch.

D

Deleted User

Oh shit, now there's different art styles? This web comic only keeps getting better and better! My head will explode with happiness! :D

Reactions: WhiteMaze

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

gaming watch?

the only gaming watch I need is GAME & WATCH

The only laptop I need is my old inspiron clunker, falling apart, half the screws gone, battery that lasts an hour, mostly held together with tape... but it does what I need it to.

Reactions: Xzi and WhiteMaze

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn