Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

BLsquared

Game Programmer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1: Finally finish an indie game to sell on Steam through Greenlight. Thinking I may finish my top-down Mega-Metroid-Vania before my side-scrolling-platformer-shooter.
2: Beat Super Metroid (So far I still think Metroid 4 was better!).
3: Beat Cave Story's Sacred Grounds.
4: Beat Mega Man X1.
5: Learn Java.
6: Upload my Lego TFs, Robotech, and Cave Story to MOCpages.
7: Beat my Mega Man 2 speed-run record of 45 min.

KLAM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Heya,

My personal goals for this year are:

-Read 1 book a month.
-Say that I love myself once a day (so far so good).
-Go back to the Gym.
-Get back to learning video game programming.
-Start making music again.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to finish my first novel this year, and hit up a few editors. Hopefully by next year, I'll have it published as a e-book. I might even be able to give it away to GBAtemp for free, and maybe rack up an awesome following.

Zananok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I just have 2 goals this year:
1-Survive university and get minimum B (75%) in all my subjects; I registered to do 2 years of biotechnology in one... The school board is calling me crazy, cause of the amount of required school lab reports and other required essays.. (I did this because I lost my bestfriend/girlfriend ~6 months ago, cause she cheated on me and I just don't really know what to do right now with my life.. hopefully I will get something from this, other than save me from one extra year of university)
2-Learn enough of circuits to fiddle with my roomba and raspberry pi, so that I can turn on my vacuum with my phone (i am good programmer, i just never really worked much with hardware before); hopefully i will manage this soon to help me keep the house clean while I am away, as I live alone and I don't have much time to set it up to start in the morning.

A PS4 would be really nice as then I would have something fun to do home as most days I will probably get home pretty late, and there won't be much I can watch on TV. A gateway would be really nice too as I was planning to get one, but i would prefer PS4 as I am pretty alone right now and I don't have someone locally to share the fun with the 3DS, yet :) (As far as I know, it has no online capabilities yet).

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
My goal of the year, would be finishing 3rd year of university with a high grade, and hopefully get an internship for the summer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu