Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this story reminds me of a demented lady I was talking to a few weeks ago. unfortunately, there's a lot of twisted people out there and they kinda run amok in society every now and then. all you can do is note the warning signs and stay away from such individuals.

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.... I don't really know what to say.

It doesn't really matter what anyone says or does, because none of it will undo what those monsters did to that little girl.

I just hope that amongst the abuse, she was lucky enough to have a wealth of happy experiences before her life was cut short.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alright, This is just Sick, Just SICK.
what is becoming of this world ?
sad people appear day and night >_> gosh... this is just to SICK for words
these goons should be publically executed for what cruelty they have done >_>

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What, the, ****!?

These people, are...I not to say as I would sound like the rest of the judgmental society.

Stuff like this happens all of the time, only this time it caught media attention. There are people out there that wish to do nothing but harm to those around them. This is sad because it happened to a child, if this happened to an adult then I bet the media would not pay it much attention. Being stuffed into a footlocker though!? What ever happened to the chair facing the corner!? What about the belt? Scolding? Geez! If a child of mine (I have none fyi) took a popsicle out of the freezer and I found out, I scold scold (yell at) him/her about having to ask permission, not lock him/her into an enclosed space! I thought Harry Potter had it rough with being locked into the crawlspace under a staircase!

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
They have done this to a child... This is the most disgusting, disturbing thing I have ever read. Makes me feel like I cannot trust any adult out there because it was her family.

AP Hacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fucking morons.. Death is too good for them, but with the justice system the way it is, they'll probably get off way too lightly..

The way I see it, if you violate somebody's right to life, yours should be violated the same way. (In other words, if you kill somebody, you should be killed the same way)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gundam Eclipse said:
Those fuckers deserve death.

Unfortunately, that won't bring the little girl back to life, nor erase the memory of her torment. The human condition is much more complicated than "who deserves" this, that, or the other. Hopefully, we'll get some relief soon, because mankind cannot go on like this.

unopepito06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Death is too good for these people. I've been watching shows like "Beyond Scared Straight" and "Lockup" lately (essentially documentaries on prisons), if serving a life sentence in one of those places with those people is not bad enough, I don't know what is...

for example: http://goo.gl/DOvcT

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck those fuckers who fucking killed that poor girl.

Death is too good for them. Fucking torture them. Make them do the same fucking thing every fucking day.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
amptor said:
this story reminds me of a demented lady I was talking to a few weeks ago. unfortunately, there's a lot of twisted people out there and they kinda run amok in society every now and then. all you can do is note the warning signs and stay away from such individuals.

You don't need to stay away. You need to call the police on those kind of freaks. Less of these people on the street and more of them in prison, the better.

In this case, if the neightbors weren't such a bunch of worthless douches, the girl would still be alive if they had called the cops.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently living in Tucson and it IS common for children to play outside until after midnight, even in my own apartment complex which has had two murders on the premises in the past year.

I've lived a large part of my life in two different parts of Arizona and I can't imagine being stuffed in a footlocker in Phoenix during the summer. What a fucking miserable way to die! I can barely function without air conditioning during these summer months.. incomprehensible that adults could conspire to treat a child so viciously.

Arizona is a state that has some of the strictest ideas of justice in the US and does permit the death penalty.
Here in Tucson the shooting in January by Loughner who tried to assassinate Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and killed a Federal Judge made news everywhere but he's still being called incompetent to stand trial, refusing medical care. But Arizona doesn't permit any pleas of Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity, Disease, or Mental Defect. The only acceptable alternative is Guilty but Insane, which I think is appropriate. I'm fascinated by that particular case because it happened 4 miles from my apartment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shubshub @ Shubshub: oshit its the real jdbye