• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Man pushed mother with her 8 year old child on railroad

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Don't you know that in the current year It's considered racist to hold members of any Religious & Ethnic Minority groups within Modern Western Nations as remotely accountable?
Not true. Please plug your propaganda/narrative in a more suitable place like the EoF or the politics section.
Have some respect and do not derail this thread with a propagandist ulterior motive.

Potentially LonelyPhantom said:
But this is the politics section
Touché.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If you put one scratch on an ICE with something smaller than a Hummer you are probably superhuman.
That said, train drivers involved in train accidents and suicide by train usually end up suffering PTSD.

That is the next "point".

Who asks about the the Train driver ? His mental and psyhic state after that horrible accident...
He "killed" a child.:sad:

Reactions: Subtle Demise

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That evil entity forfeit his humanity the moment he murdered an innocent child. You can't murder animals, although it is still often wrong to kill them, but in this case it would only benefit society.

I understand.. I don't like it either and it made me angry, of course but it doesn't mean it is okay for you or anybody included me to kill the murderer because we would be worse than he/she is and a murderer as well. That's what I mean. Let the law take care of them and nothing we can do about it. Everyday everyone died of murdering. This world is gone berserk as well as in the past. Nothing is changed it.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I understand.. I don't like it either and it made me angry, of course but it doesn't mean it is okay for you or anybody included me to kill the murderer because we would be worse than he/she is and a murderer as well. That's what I mean. Let the law take care of them and nothing we can do about it. Everyday everyone died of murdering. This world is gone berserk as well as in the past. Nothing is changed it.

except there's a difference between killing someone for being murderous evil scum + an affront to society, and attempting to murder + successfully murdering an 8 year-old for nothing more than a whim. one would not be "just as bad" or "worse" for enacting a form of justice and future prevention i.e. protection

I understand where you're coming from completely but there's literally no reason to be defensive of someone like that. Unless you think it's possible for someone like that to grow and become better. Regardless, there are things that I'd categorise beyond the boundary of "unforgivable", this being a prime example. You're not just "going through a rough patch" when you're deliberately off killing a random mother and her child, christ

realistically speaking (and not an attempt at humour like my earlier post) I couldn't actually kill anybody because I'm not like that, but I would be completely understanding of someone who would go and kill this guy

Last edited by Lucifer666,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
except there's a difference between killing someone for being murderous evil scum + an affront to society, and attempting to murder + successfully murdering an 8 year-old for nothing more than a whim. one would not be "just as bad" or "worse" for enacting a form of justice and future prevention i.e. protection

I understand where you're coming from completely but there's literally no reason to be defensive of someone like that. Unless you think it's possible for someone like that to grow and become better. Regardless, there are things that I'd categorise beyond the boundary of "unforgivable", this being a prime example. You're not just "going through a rough patch" when you're deliberately off killing a random mother and her child, christ

realistically speaking (and not an attempt at humour like my earlier post) I couldn't actually kill anybody because I'm not like that, but I would be completely understanding of someone who would go and kill this guy

Yeah.. I understand what you mean but nothing to do with where I came from. If someone killed my family, my children, or whatever. I am not like that and wish to kill that person. No, I would be completely understanding of someone who hate this guy and wants to kill him. That's powerful but someone wanting to kill him is absolutely wrong no matter what. None. Someone still has no right. This guy should face the punishment he deserve and let Law take care of him. That's true that Law can be unjust and unfair at all and it is called lawless. That's about it. We are all human being. Nobody's perfect. We have the power to change things. That's our responsible to fight for the justice against the law to change, period.

Reactions: plasturion

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Because it's barbaric, and a VERY childish suggestion of which those who aren't very smart tend to suggest. Those who suggest it or see it as 'ok' are very emotionally and morally immature, and have some growing up to do. Let him rot in jail and sit with what he's done, as oppsed to giving him the easy way out. No human has the right to discern whether another lives or dies. Nobody deserves such power. And if someone 'oks' putting this man to death, theyre just as bad, killing someone. Nobody should have that say.
You know humans aren't that special, right? I would say your view on right and wrong are immature. You hold human life to such a high degree that you would protect a danger to human life, if that danger also happens to be human.

No one has the right to decide who lives or dies? This guy decided. By suggesting that he should be protected from execution and continue being fed and sheltered in the prison system is holding his life at a higher value than his victims.

You also assume that all people have a sense of conscience, that he would have to "sit with what he's done". Some people dont care. Typically the type of people that throw children in front of trains.

This power to 'choose who lives or dies' shouldnt be reserved only for the evil in this world. It should be used to eradicate the evil as well. If you honestly believe that this guy deserves to live more than the child he killed, then you have some growing up to do.

Last edited by WeedZ,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is suspect an afrikan refugee? You should know that the far-right-wing Party of Intern Minister of Italy Matteo Salvini is fighiting all landings of Afrikan refugees in any Italian territory, but u all still have to deal with remain ones.

Last edited by leon315,

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know humans aren't that special, right? I would say your view on right and wrong are immature. You hold human life to such a high degree that you would protect a danger to human life, if that danger also happens to be human.

No one has the right to decide who lives or dies? This guy decided. By suggesting that he should be protected from execution and continue being fed and sheltered in the prison system is holding his life at a higher value than his victims.

You also assume that all people have a sense of conscience, that he would have to "sit with what he's done". Some people dont care. Typically the type of people that throw children in front of trains.

This power to 'choose who lives or dies' shouldnt be reserved only for the evil in this world. It should be used to eradicate the evil as well. If you honestly believe that this guy deserves to live more than the child he killed, then you have some growing up to do.
You're emotionally immature. Try again.

Reactions: IncredulousP

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is suspect an afrikan refugee?

Careful ... you'll rustle up the wokesters.

You're emotionally immature. Try again.

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

Last edited by Hanafuda,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: