Tera event eevee

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
After reading the thread and how entitles op sounded, I'll keep my save file. If you expect something specific, you do so kindly and not demanding it.
Nice heads up about PKHex btw.

Reactions: cearp

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
out of curiosity, if someone provided him a save that has the event pre "injected in" with pkhex, wouldnt that render his current save useless?
or did he want an official save from an official game so he can use it to figure out how to unlock more in the future to make them look legit?

what was really going on here lol.

on another note, thank you @Hayato213 for showing me that its possible to even do this.

Fytharsis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
this guy was using the wrong version of pkhex, so he couldn't find the event_raid_identifier block. had he even looked at your link, he would have known that it's named in the current dev build, or that he could look for the number indicated on any tutorial about it (37B99B4D - 1295 Object 0x004).

He's gonna have a rude awakening the next time he demands an exacting solution. Most people won't give you the time of day after that.

I did not "demand" an exacting solution. I merely asked people to not suggest completely unrelated things to my OP.
I asked for a save with a tera event Eevee. I didn't want to inject the raid into my game. I just wanted the pokemon on a save file.
out of curiosity, if someone provided him a save that has the event pre "injected in" with pkhex, wouldnt that render his current save useless?
or did he want an official save from an official game so he can use it to figure out how to unlock more in the future to make them look legit?

what was really going on here lol.

on another note, thank you @Hayato213 for showing me that its possible to even do this.
I didn't want a save with the event "injected in". I wanted a save with just the tera event eevee sitting in a box/party. The actual pokemon, after catching. Not the event/raid itself.
After reading the thread and how entitles op sounded, I'll keep my save file. If you expect something specific, you do so kindly and not demanding it.
Nice heads up about PKHex btw.
I don't see how I could sound "entitled" in the least.
All I did was ask for one thing. I got a bunch of completely unrelated posts about it, asked people to stop posting those unrelated things, and got flamed for it.

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't want a save with the event "injected in". I wanted a save with just the tera event eevee sitting in a box/party. The actual pokemon, after catching. Not the event/raid itself.
Thanks, if i knew you wanted the box/party part (from your initial post), i think it would have been a reasonable request.

i guess the original question left too much up to the imagination of interpreting what you needed.

i think a lot of people believe in "teaching you how to fish" rather than "providing the fish to you".

Glad you got what you needed in the end, plus a little extra :D

In the case of the tera raid eevee, i believe theres several different combinations of eevees in the event. so its not like the old days where you just "grab a mew" or "flying pikachu", or "a legit jirachi" or something.

I could be wrong but i think, the tera event eevee is the same as taking any eevee, and changing tera type.

what i would do to make it feel kinda legit is, breed one of the eevee evolve forms i found (if you cant catch it regularly in game), then i would hunt down the tera shards of the type i need, and use that at the eatery to change the eevee's tera type to one equivalent from the event.

i think theres no difference?, and then doing it this way, ill get to keep the eevee on my own save file, rather than someone else's save file.

or the cheater variation: hack in eevee, hack in stones, give eevee that tera type :D lol.

EDIT: i've followed all the instructions and got a the tera raid eevee to show up! thanks to this thread! :D
used the latest dev build of pkhex, also set clock to 11:58 and watched it roll over. then seen black tera icons show up on the map. went to them and got eevees. first eevee was a fairy tera.

Last edited by silvershadow,
Reactions: KeoniAzugon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: