Homebrew Question Tesla Overlay problem - Can't open menu with controllers

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, last time I updated my switch to FW 10.0.4 and AMS 0.13.
Since then I can't open the tesla menu if I use a (pro) controllers.
With the joy con I can acces the tesla menu easly, is there a solution for this?

Thanks anyway

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Update!
I playing alround with tesla and I found some kind solution for me.
When I putt my switch in the dock and I can't open the Tesla Overlay menu with Pro controller.
But its working in the switch menu.

When in portable mode, and I change the controlls to pro controller.
I can acces the tesla menu during gameplay with controller, not when putting in the dock mode.

My solution:
Putt switch in dock mode and open a game then press the home key and in switch menu I can acces tesla overlay menu with pro controller and select cheats or plug ins.

Reactions: ceevee

SodaSoba

‿︵‿︵‿︵ヽ(°□° )ノ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you know why does this happen? My tv can't take 100% so it's at 96%, but Tesla won't open unless it's at 100%

iv asked in several places and no one knows why that stupid limitation exists..
Unsure why also, at a guess it's telsa being out of bounds if the screen size is below 100%, my TV did similar and would only work at 96% I'm guessing this affects Samsung TVs? That's my TV anyway

it turns out my TV setting was using fit to screen as "auto" instead of On this resized my screen on the TV correctly and fixed Tesla by setting the switch to back to 100%

Reactions: Z3nZ3s

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unsure why also, at a guess it's telsa being out of bounds if the screen size is below 100%, my TV did similar and would only work at 96% I'm guessing this affects Samsung TVs? That's my TV anyway

it turns out my TV setting was using fit to screen as "auto" instead of On this resized my screen on the TV correctly and fixed Tesla by setting the switch to back to 100%
well it'd be one thing if it just flat out didnt work if at anything below 100% but the fact it works on the switch home screen but not in any games is sus to say the least.

Z3nZ3s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

I actually didn't know my LG tv has the autoscan screen resolution off, turned it on and change the size to 100% and boom! All working perfectly again.

Reactions: SodaSoba

SodaSoba

‿︵‿︵‿︵ヽ(°□° )ノ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I actually didn't know my LG tv has the autoscan screen resolution off, turned it on and change the size to 100% and boom! All working perfectly again.
Excellent, I guess this is a good work around the issue.
I'll be honest I only checked after reading Tesla worked when you set the screen size to 100% after that I decided to look at my TV settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1