• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Texas Democrats who fled elections bill vote get COVID Fully vaxxed.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're getting wildly off-topic, and it's largely my fault, so I will just say that my original point was that Republicans and Republican positions are unpopular in this country, and the fact that you're trying to gaslight us into believing Republicans hold Democratic positions, instead of defending Republicans positions, is telling. We just had a Republican president, for example, who said his court appointments were with the explicit purpose of overturning Roe v. Wade.

If you want to continue having a conversation about any or all of these topics, do it over a private message, or tag me in an on-topic thread.

I wouldn't want to defend the democrats and Biden's continual warmongering either. Obama had 8 years to sign a withdrawl from Iraq and Afghanistan. Trump's signature is on those.

I never said or implied Republicans hold Democrat policy positions, I said Democrats do not have a monopoly on any of the policy free platitudes you are invoking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv...