Hacking Text dump about Xbox One security (not from me)

lisreal2401

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"
I'd enjoy some detail, I'm interested from the amount of stuff they tried since the 360 is still incredible from a software end.

Like stupid secure.

Well the system runs I believe currently 3 OS's, each game is launched into a new vhd which is double encrypted with one gamespecific key, and another either black/red/green key all which are made for specific things green is retail, red is dev enviroment, black is zebra kit there was a master key as well but that does not exist outside of the zebra kits as well, and only the first few batches of zebra.

Games can be dumped, but they are encrypted with the console key, which is unknown if it's a console specific one or a common key. It also mounts on a invisible drive that doesn't have a normal text name but instead a GUID which I believe is generated when the game was first built? It has telemetry running everywhere so if you know what you're doing you can block it sorta using Fiddler.

Registry access used to work, but well that was on one build and that's it. 14692 (aka Golden Build). Regardless of the telemetry Microsoft watches all of it, and patches real fucking quick. They block and patch exploits lightning fast. There's not a single public and or private way of ever reading the key.

The sandbox was breached on the golden build, and the OS was dumped multiple times, but not the entire thing as partitions were locked off, and weren't really focused on. The registry was wide open tho :P"
Go to google and find any of that. Maybe
@DinohScene wasn't lying when he said private exploits exist - at least I know what they were.

lisreal2401

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why should I lie and spread misinformation?
It's silly, especially with the reputation I got.

But yes, the One is indeed the pinnacle of 8th gen console security.
Referring to the comment - "stuff exists in private, but I can't tell anyone" without giving any sort of evidence you were involved in anything, doesn't matter how long you've stayed around. No one is going to believe a huge statement like that when you're the single person to do so.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Referring to the comment - "stuff exists in private, but I can't tell anyone" without giving any sort of evidence you were involved in anything, doesn't matter how long you've stayed around. No one is going to believe a huge statement like that when you're the single person to do so.

If anyone would make that claim then yeh, I can imagine.
But someone who has no negative history...

D

Deleted-351540

If anyone would make that claim then yeh, I can imagine.
But someone who has no negative history...
When I read that you posted private exploits actually exist, I believed it. You have a damn good reputation in the scene.

However, when I read that @tunip3 had "some piracy enabled" I immediately discredited him simply on the fact that when I asked a simple question it went unresponded. I wasn't even asking for any specifics, I just wanted a general idea of how he had done it. Needless to say, he ended up direct messaging me and said some really stupid and pretty mean things.

So I called him out every chance I could. Naturally he ended up blocking me. No loss in my opinion. I'm surprised he hasn't spoken up in this thread, actually. Not that I'd believe anything he types.

Still, a nice read. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: I now see his account is "suspended".

Last edited by ,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
When I read that you posted private exploits actually exist, I believed it. You have a damn good reputation in the scene.

However, when I read that @tunip3 had "some piracy enabled" I immediately discredited him simply on the fact that when I asked a simple question it went unresponded. I wasn't even asking for any specifics, I just wanted a general idea of how he had done it. Needless to say, he ended up direct messaging me and said some really stupid and pretty mean things.

So I called him out every chance I could. Naturally he ended up blocking me. No loss in my opinion. I'm surprised he hasn't spoken up in this thread, actually. Not that I'd believe anything he types.

Hmm must admit, tunip is an oddball indeed.

A tease would suffice, is really all I'm saying - just anything to back up a claim, I don't care if you're brand new or been playing games for 30 years.

Fair enough, you got a point there.
Sadly, such things can create a whole lot of drama ;/

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

man this scene is just keeping itself shrouded in mystery sometimes

Reactions: Deleted-351540
D

Deleted-351540

Hmm must admit, tunip is an oddball indeed.
I don't think s/he is odd at all. Probably just young, ambitious, and trying to make a name for themselves by making some outlandish claims.

I do wonder if that's why the account was suspended now though.

D

Deleted-351540

-snip-
That's the thing though... You haven't teased anything other than claiming you had certain aspects of piracy.

Anyone can claim anything they want without proof. Watch, I'll give it a shot: I broke open the whole Xbox One security system and have piracy, including Microsoft CDN downloading for free games.

I'll try out another one because why not? I already have Henkaku Enso for Vita OFW 3.68.

Believe me? I didn't think so...

You made the claim, I asked for anything that can help verify your claim. You've so far dodged every attempt to resolve your burden of proof. Therefore, your either flat out lying or boasting to attempt to look like a "developer". Either way, it's a lie. And then you have the gall to ask me why I "dislike" you? Simply: I don't like liars.

Reactions: Chary

lisreal2401

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure what he's doing involves recent Windows 10 games being cracked and hacking the appx manifest to compile - I never got it to work but I can't imagine his idea was different, it probably is doable but just get fucking game pass and don't be a loser :)

Reactions: Deleted-351540
D

Deleted-351540

Pretty sure what he's doing involves recent Windows 10 games being cracked and hacking the appx manifest to compile - I never got it to work but I can't imagine his idea was different, it probably is doable but just get fucking game pass and don't be a scrub.f
He's not the first to have that idea, and he certainly won't be the last. Hell, I tried it also and couldn't do it. I'm not saying it can't be done and I'm definitely not saying he can't do it.

All I'm saying is that he won't even acknowledge that is what was done. Not even to confirm it can be done.

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's not the first to have that idea, and he certainly won't be the last. Hell, I tried it also and couldn't do it. I'm not saying it can't be done and I'm definitely not saying he can't do it.

All I'm saying is that he won't even acknowledge that is what was done. Not even to confirm it can be done.
so he is all bark and no bite as far as i can see

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1