NOW
NINTENDO
DOESNT
SUPPORT
YOUTUBE
ON
WIIU
ANYMORE.
yeah maybe its not a big deal for us, cuz watching yt is moreway better on smartphone or smart tv. but.. my lil bro still using this wiiu everyday to play games, and watching youtube. yeah he is a bit upset with this news.. but, speaking of wiiu i have a great memory with it. i have a great friend from malaysia who helped me alot to make US games work on JPN wiiu. yes, wiiu region lock is sucks. But im glad we can make a few game works by modifying the game file. now i forget all of that memory cuz im back to mkw again xD. and im so proud of it where alot of people are giving up when having a JPN wiiu, but i can find a solution cuz i know how the wiiu games work.

ok back to topic, this is the error code i get: Screenshot_20221029-000003_Google.jpg
and i just realized that nintendo already said that since a few months ago: Screenshot_20221029-001429_Chrome.jpg

Now i know the feelings when Gamespy shutdown their server and ppl cant play mkw online anymore. Somehow this things make me a bit frustating xD (and wiimmfi server save my life)

now i need to keep moving on.
ill download all the games i need before march 2023, and someday i will work on it again when i have alot of spare time.

thx to wiiu. cuz of wiiu, i learn alot about how the games work

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont want to get addicted to alot of games. mkw is enough to make me addicted xD
i want to focus on another things (such as Music, Engine and Electronics.)
maybe ill buy a switch someday.. but dont know when
I don't know if there's a dns by fans for such a thing, but it might be like xlink kai, which allows you to play games with others, legit or not, after the servers go or went down.

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't know if there's a dns by fans for such a thing, but it might be like xlink kai, which allows you to play games with others, legit or not, after the servers go or went down.
Dude, like i mentioned above i played wiimmfi. i play mkw lounge everyday with the whole community on discord. Thats rly fun for me. even, i started playing online since 2016. I never play on Gamespy server

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, I don't know if such a thing exists. if it goes through the eshop or Nintendo's servers, there may be a way to patch it out and use it standalone. I know this works with playstation, since you have to be signed in in order to use things like youtube iirc.

NoNoNomo

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
you can still watch youtube on the wii u. I still do it to this day. try using internet browser and write this on this image.
Screenshot 2022-10-29 010606.png
it looks a bit messed up but works fine

and if you want to play US games on the Japanese Wii U without modifying the game file, try using cfw aroma. it's region free

sorry for my bad english, i'm using translate here

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretendo just announced that the Youtube app can work in the Pretendo environment again. Not sure if it's available in the beta right now or just proof for the next update or what. But looks like Pretendo can make the app work again which is pretty awesome. I'm guessing it works similar to your GiveMiiYouTube plugin there Gary, though Pretendo and its features currently works in both Aroma and Tiramisu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel