Hacking Thanks Normmatt and the AKAIO team

Cybermage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After reading the recent Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey topic here and reading all of the people whining about it not working on rc1 among some of the other recently dumped games. It acured to me that the amount of complaints far out weigh the amount of people saying thanks for all the good work that has to be a very time consuming project i am a new ak2i user and thus far 99.9% of the games that i have loaded have worked flawlessly it is only the new releases that have any problems and that is only to be expected. To expect that every new game that is released will work is ludicrous there are always fixes that will need to be made

so i though that i would start this thread to show that there are people out there that appreciates all the work that is put in to making ak one of the best cards out there so here is my big thanks to the AKAIO team and keep up the good work

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Ps. please lets let them know that despite the whining/complaints/harassment that there are people that are grateful for there work and effort

XFelixX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unquestionable gratitude in my eyes. They are the ones who keep the DS alive to me and my friends.
From every person that says a silent "...YES!" when a game loads up, there is an unspoken vote of thanks toward the hard workers at the AKAIO team.

And i know I'm one of them, so Thanks!
yaynds.gif

Zparks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is where I wish it was a little like Facebook and I could 'Like' something.
Still; Thanks for all the support by those who make my fave flashcard work as well as it does.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shall give my thanks as well! Though I may not pirate often, I still am very appreciative to both Normmatt and the Acekard team. Ignore the whiners, and work at your pace that suits you. I think people'd rather have something done slowly but correctly instead of something speeded through and potentially buggy.

FTommy

Trophies
Website
mmbnchronox.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I have an acekard 2i for my DSi since like...1 year now and its the best card i had so far.I always use the freshest AKAIO and everything works like a dream!YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT NORMMATT!KEEP IT UP! "thumbs up"

lochoko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
biggman15 said:
Akaio is the only reason I bought an Acekard... Well worth it considering the slow death of the DSTT...

smile.gif

Same, AKAIO is the only reason I picked up my AK2i and believe me, I have been happy every step of the way.

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
My personal thanks to the AKAIO team!
For continuing to release your awesome firmware day-after-day, despite the legions of greedy bastards asking for things as if it were your jobs.
We, your true user-base, love your work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Not having any animal protein will have that effect on ya