Hacking The 15 dollar chinese dongle experience

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well this one looks neat, and at the same price as the other dongle that's floating around it looks like a good deal. I'll be ordering one later for sure. The only other dongle I saw around was that blue one but it was about twice the price as this one.
£12 for this little thing isn't such a bad price tbh.

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well this one looks neat, and at the same price as the other dongle that's floating around it looks like a good deal. I'll be ordering one later for sure. The only other dongle I saw around was that blue one but it was about twice the price as this one.
£12 for this little thing isn't such a bad price tbh.
yeah plus it has some advantages over the other one and that is the space to slide a jig in and comes with its own programmer tool

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah plus it has some advantages over the other one and that is the space to slide a jig in and comes with its own programmer tool
Yeah that software looks useful, although I image I'll only use it whenever ReiNX gets a significant update.
The jig slot is cool and all but I currently autorcm to prevent burning fuses after my 5.1 update, I was on 3.0.2 originally so there's a super slim chance of coldboot. (not that it matters much, even without autorcm I have a reed switch and can just use my phone to send payloads right now)

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah that software looks useful, although I image I'll only use it whenever ReiNX gets a significant update.
The jig slot is cool and all but I currently autorcm to prevent burning fuses after my 5.1 update, I was on 3.0.2 originally so there's a super slim chance of coldboot. (not that it matters much, even without autorcm I have a reed switch and can just use my phone to send payloads right now)
Yeah using a reed switch 2 btw and am a 3.0 user myself that updated with unburned fuses

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
'Your order of $20 or more - $4 off' ;)
Yeah I ordered like a usb c cable with a resistor in it, a usb c otg adapter with a 56k resistor in it, a new glass screen protector and this dongle for 14 euro in total wich is still cheap

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

LAMO well the website copyrighted at 2017 although the exploit was in 2018
lazy copying even at the site level :D
whatever you say

LFPereira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
'Your order of $20 or more - $4 off' ;)

Buying on the App, you only need $ 5.00 in the cart to earn the discount coupon for the first purchase. On the site you need $ 20.00.
Remember that if you already have an account, just use another email to create a new account.

Last edited by LFPereira,

AndrewH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This does look neat, being a user who wasn't able to conveniently find an SX Pro here in Canada, this is tempting. The accompanied programmer is super cool, but although it is shallow, I can't get over the looks and size of this thing. Very long and bulky looking.

Rushhour77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This does look neat, being a user who wasn't able to conveniently find an SX Pro here in Canada, this is tempting. The accompanied programmer is super cool, but although it is shallow, I can't get over the looks and size of this thing. Very long and bulky looking.

After booting u dont need bulky usb, right? So does it really matter if its bulky? Or am I wrong?

Reactions: aahli

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that's cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then...