Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
It would be great if we could do things that influenced the results. And if the things that happened previously influenced the future events. For example, if a group of people are working together on one day, there should be a higher chance of some of them still being together the next day.

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It would be great if we could do things that influenced the results. And if the things that happened previously influenced the future events. For example, if a group of people are working together on one day, there should be a higher chance of some of them still being together the next day.
that'd be cool but I don't think that the simulator can do that :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I could arrange a rematch if enough people wanted one.

Besides, I've always wanted to host one of these simulations :P
DO IT PLS

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Maybe I should write my own simulator?
It wouldn't be too hard, to my knowledge. All the simulator really needs to keep track of is whether or not a contestant is dead or not, on top of special events which may influence contestant behavior. Once you've basically implemented that, you can build on top of that to add different forms of player input and whatnot.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: so much lightning shit makes valley of bowser from super mario world tame in comparison