DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, sadly the search feature is still broken. Like you can search for stuff but it just brings you to the main page.
Thanks for everything 3DS Themes! Is there any way the search would work?
We are aware, currently only basic site functionality is working. Stand bye for more updates

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Woah, got a 13$ donation!! Is any of you called Dylan Parr?

MaNiAlJoWo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
and they'll continue to be until someone removes them. They won't disappear magically. Patience will go a long way though.
Wow, you are a genius. :rolleyes:
It's not kind of magic to delete my stuff and took only 2 minutes!
Your answer sounds like a bite reflex. Are you a member of this horrible site?

Last edited by MaNiAlJoWo,

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wow, you are a genius. :rolleyes:
It's not kind of magic to delete my stuff and took only 2 minutes!
Your answer sounds like a bite reflex. Are you a member of this horrible site?

Nope. Just have 2 or 3 of my themes there, the same as you. But since I don't lose anything by them being there, the same as you, and since they don't gain anything by having them there either, I simply don't make a fuss about it, unlike you.
But as I said some time ago, you're completely within your right to ask them to remove your themes from there. Just don't really get what's the rush with it since it's painfully obvious that they're still struggling to get the website in total working state. More so, it's even been already said that this website will eventually be scraped to give way to a new one. So I'm almost sure, you'll get your wish in due time if you haven't yet.
So... Once again, patience goes a long way.

Last edited by lemanuel,

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The "search" button isnt working properly

As far as I know, that's widely known. The website is still being pieced together.

Is this site even worth it now considering we have 3dsthem.es

Seems a blatant copy of the previous one. Most likely with the same kind of background problems altho hopefully not. I don't want more scene-made stuff being ruined by script kiddies with too much time on their hands.
As someone, who I don't remember anymore, said some posts ago, I still think a simpler solution than a fully fledged website would be easier and more practical.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

on a second look, it seems to have some differences from how the other themes' website works. So it's only similar on the design I guess. Hopefully that really means it's better coded to prevent stuff like what happened before

Last edited by lemanuel,
Reactions: AutumnWolf

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Just have 2 or 3 of my themes there, the same as you. But since I don't lose anything by them being there, the same as you, and since they don't gain anything by having them there either, I simply don't make a fuss about it, unlike you.
But as I said some time ago, you're completely within your right to ask them to remove your themes from there. Just don't really get what's the rush with it since it's painfully obvious that they're still struggling to get the website in total working state. More so, it's even been already said that this website will eventually be scraped to give way to a new one. So I'm almost sure, you'll get your wish in due time if you haven't yet.
Why are you so sure that it will be scraped?

FlameSpeedster

That Guy Who Made 250+ 3DS Themes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have 34 themes uploaded there and no one sees me yelling abuse at the devs. :)

Last edited by FlameSpeedster,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, I might resume using gdevelop