The Amazing Spiderman (2012) Teaser Trailer!

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not hyped and kinda disapointed from trailer.. we don't want another genesis of Spiderman.. also who care about new 3D effects
Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire were already good at it.. sucks they won't work anymore on a 4th and now this
frown.gif

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
This movie looks like it was made by a bunch of amateurs...
It's a s hame they cancelled the 4th movie, wasn't it supposed to be with that cat girl?

Trailer is super annoying btw with it's fading out black screen every second frame...

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are both excellent actors, so I'm hoping that this movie will be good. The trailer looks good. Spiderman 2 set the standard pretty high in terms of this, so let's hope it turns out well.

@Tanveer, it's called a reboot. It's not intended to be part of the series but separate from it, and remake the form all together. Best example would be Batman Begins, though there are plenty of them. It's not necessarily a bad thing. Spiderman 3 was atrocious.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KingdomBlade said:
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are both excellent actors, so I'm hoping that this movie will be good. The trailer looks good. Spiderman 2 set the standard pretty high in terms of this, so let's hope it turns out well.

@Tanveer, it's called a reboot. It's not intended to be part of the series but separate from it, and remake the form all together. Best example would be Batman Begins, though there are plenty of them. It's not necessarily a bad thing. Spiderman 3 was atrocious.

I'm actually going to have to disagree. I found Spider Man 3 to be the second best (1st being the first Spider Man film). It wasn't trying to be all serious like number 2 was. It was action packed while still being somewhat serious with the death of Uncle Ben being expanded on. The second, I think, strayed waaaay too far from the Comic Books. Hell, when it came to the second film, I forgot that I was watching a film based on the comic books. It didn't feel like Spider Man at all (aside from the obvious that's in it).

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Also, I'll probably be going just so I can fap to Emma Stone.

You read my mind. Emma Stone is definitely one actress that rates high on the sexy scale.

I'm really hoping the movie is good. It looks like it is going to be pretty phenomenal, and although we are so use to Tobey Macguire, I think we can adapt to a new actor just fine. All that matters is if he has the ability to pull off the role. I wouldn't care if they had William Shatner doing it if he could do it right (okay, maybe I would care a little).

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LeahLuvsYou said:
while Emma Stone is definitely sexy, I think I'll be doing my fapping to Andrew Garfield.... gawd whatta sexy beastttt! *fangirl squeal*

Well he's certainly easier on the eyes than Tobey. Don't get me wrong, Tobey was a great Spider-Man, but his voice got a bit of annoying, and his facial expressions, I thought was just too weird for the situation he was in.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Being a huge Spiderman fan that I am, I really hope for a few things. It's as good or better than than Spiderman 1 and 2 as well makes up for the crap fest that was Spiderman 3.
But I do have some worries, because the new actor playing Spiderman in this movie kinda looks like Edward Cullen.
unsure.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
LeahLuvsYou said:
while Emma Stone is definitely sexy, I think I'll be doing my fapping to Andrew Garfield.... gawd whatta sexy beastttt! *fangirl squeal*

Well he's certainly easier on the eyes than Tobey. Don't get me wrong, Tobey was a great Spider-Man, but his voice got a bit of annoying, and his facial expressions, I thought was just too weird for the situation he was in.

Tobey is kind of a weird looking guy. He seemed more in his element when he was the kinda goofy Spiderman in the third movie then he did in the seriousness of the first two movies.

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
Varia said:
This movie looks like it was made by a bunch of amateurs...
It's a s hame they cancelled the 4th movie, wasn't it supposed to be with that cat girl?

Trailer is super annoying btw with it's fading out black screen every second frame...
Wtf !!! they cancelled the 4th movie never new that and now we get this piece of shit creation instead I hate Marvel for this now
glare.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For you @Xdqwerty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF1sefvrN40 +2