Target Date
08/31/18

days
Class

JQMQE4R
Change Class

Period 7/8

Next new words
mollify clemency abdicate acrid tacit intersperse semblance altruistic derision hindsight consummate abet

Last Learning Session

Seen for the first time

You started learning 1 new words: inscrutable

You started learning 1 new roots: scrut

03/22/1810minutes
  • 19 correct
  • 6 missed
Seen again
Words you got right: introvert, expedient, strata, repercussion, preclude, caliber, pragmatic, preconception, gaunt, lattice, exude, clarion, chaotic, malign, noncommittal, instigate, paraphernalia, cloister, gratuitous

Words you missed and restudied: besiege, subsistence, temperamental, censure, transcribe, astute

Last-2 Last-1 Last Session
All Learning SessionsACTIVITY LOG

• You’ve had 262 training sessions.
  • Your median time is 10 minutes per session.
  • 4 words have just begun their journey. See »
  • 176 words are well on their way. See »
Updated once a day.

Study time

• You’ve trained 0 min. today.
  • You’ve trained 0 min. yesterday.
  • You've trained 0 min. this week (starting Monday, 26 Mar.)
  • You've trained 99 min. in the selected time interval.
Training Date Range
Select a Start and End date to see a quick summary of training time, new words seen and questions answered.

Latest Word Rootcasts

• fort
    strong
    fort-strong.jpg
    The Latin root fortmeans “strong.” This Latin root is the word origin of a large number of English vocabulary words, including effort,...
    Read more »

• loqu
    talk, speak
    loqu-talk.jpg
    The Latin root loquand its variant locut mean “speak.” These roots are the word origins of a fair number of English vocabulary words,...
    Read more »

• se-
    apart
    se-apart.jpg
    Prefixes are key morphemes in English vocabulary that begin words. A large number of English vocabulary words contain the prefix se-, which means “apart.”...
    Read more »

• lig
    tie, bind
    lig-tie.jpg
    The Latin root lig and its variants li and lymean “tie.” This Latin root is the word origin of a good number of English vocabulary words,...
    Read more »

• Keep on top of our rootcasts and find out the meanings to some interesting rare words by following Membean:

See archive »
Quiz Section

Writing Assignments

2018-16-03
2018-26-03 Not Started

You have a writing assignment waiting for you.
You've been assigned a writing assignment by your teacher. This has 5 words and is due on Mar 30, 3:00 PM.

OK, I'll take it I'll come back later
Get Help
Find a word hard to remember? Ran into a problem using the site? Want to suggest a video or picture? Found an error in our words? We are here to help.

Subject

Question/Problem

Enhanced Dictionary

All text and design are copyrighted ©2010-2018 Membean, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Ollie’s Dashboard

your infoyour preferences

Start Learning
Progress

Current Level
1 2 3 4 5
Your progress
in level 4 (345/501)

chart

new words left to learn
Countdown

Target Date
08/31/18

days
Class

JQMQE4R
Change Class

Period 7/8

Next new words
mollify clemency abdicate acrid tacit intersperse semblance altruistic derision hindsight consummate abet

Last Learning Session

Seen for the first time

You started learning 1 new words: inscrutable

You started learning 1 new roots: scrut

03/22/1810minutes
  • 19 correct
  • 6 missed
Seen again
Words you got right: introvert, expedient, strata, repercussion, preclude, caliber, pragmatic, preconception, gaunt, lattice, exude, clarion, chaotic, malign, noncommittal, instigate, paraphernalia, cloister, gratuitous

Words you missed and restudied: besiege, subsistence, temperamental, censure, transcribe, astute

Last-2 Last-1 Last Session
All Learning SessionsACTIVITY LOG

• You’ve had 262 training sessions.
  • Your median time is 10 minutes per session.
  • 4 words have just begun their journey. See »
  • 176 words are well on their way. See »
Updated once a day.

Study time

• You’ve trained 0 min. today.
  • You’ve trained 0 min. yesterday.
  • You've trained 0 min. this week (starting Monday, 26 Mar.)
  • You've trained 99 min. in the selected time interval.
Training Date Range
Select a Start and End date to see a quick summary of training time, new words seen and questions answered.

Latest Word Rootcasts

• fort
    strong
    fort-strong.jpg
    The Latin root fortmeans “strong.” This Latin root is the word origin of a large number of English vocabulary words, including effort,...
    Read more »

• loqu
    talk, speak
    loqu-talk.jpg
    The Latin root loquand its variant locut mean “speak.” These roots are the word origins of a fair number of English vocabulary words,...
    Read more »

• se-
    apart
    se-apart.jpg
    Prefixes are key morphemes in English vocabulary that begin words. A large number of English vocabulary words contain the prefix se-, which means “apart.”...
    Read more »

• lig
    tie, bind
    lig-tie.jpg
    The Latin root lig and its variants li and lymean “tie.” This Latin root is the word origin of a good number of English vocabulary words,...
    Read more »

• Keep on top of our rootcasts and find out the meanings to some interesting rare words by following Membean:

See archive »
Quiz Section

Writing Assignments

2018-16-03
2018-26-03 Not Started

You have a writing assignment waiting for you.
You've been assigned a writing assignment by your teacher. This has 5 words and is due on Mar 30, 3:00 PM.

OK, I'll take it I'll come back later
Get Help
Find a word hard to remember? Ran into a problem using the site? Want to suggest a video or picture? Found an error in our words? We are here to help.

Subject

Question/Problem

Enhanced Dictionary

All text and design are copyrighted ©2010-2018 Membean, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.
That really is a lot.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That really is a lot.
I accidentally pressed caps lock when I typed "LOT" and didn't fix it because I was in a hurry to post it and exit the tab before my teacher walked by (I found a few exploits in the school's firewall) xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌░░▌▄███▌░░░░▀████▄░░░░▀████▌░░▀▀▄█▄░▌░░░▄██▄▄▄▀░░░░████▄▄░░▀░░═▐░░░░░░══░░▀░░░░▐▀░▄▀▌▌░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▀░░▌▌░░░▄▀░░░▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▌█░▌▌▌░░▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▌▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▀▐▐░▌░░▌░▄▄▄▄░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐░░▀▐░░█░▐▄██████▄░▐░░░░░░░░█▀▄▄▀░░▐░▌▌░░░░░░▀▀▄▐░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░█░░▄▀▀▀▀▄░▄═╝▄░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░▌░▀▀░░▄▀░░▐░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░▌▌░░░░░░░▄▀▌▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░░░▀░░▌░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░░░░▌█▄▄▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▌░░░▌▄▄░░▄▐██████▄▄░▄▀░░▄▄▄▄▌░░░░▄░░▄▌████████▄▄▄███████▌░░░░░▄▄▀░██████████████████▌▀▄░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░▀███████░░░▀▄░░░░░▐█▀░░░▐░░░░░▀████▌░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░▐░░▀▀█░░░░░░░▀░░░░░▐░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN