upload_2018-12-27_2-4-27.jpeg

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda sounds like something from paper mario
Well, before the super annoying car-honking sounds, at least.

CTRL-V:

print(colored(f"User {ctx.author} ran command ECHO in server {ctx.guild} with args {text}","green"))

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, before the super annoying car-honking sounds, at least.

CTRL-V:

print(colored(f"User {ctx.author} ran command ECHO in server {ctx.guild} with args {text}","green"))
Speaking of which, somebody just started honking their car outside of my house!

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can't be steganography, you couldn't simply rename and play it, probably involve extracting it in some way.
There are many types of steganography actually, just the compressed type is the most common so most people refer to it like that, but there's no need for extraction often, you can hide .exe files in an image that runs as soon as you open the image as an image for example or two different files that load separately depending on what extension you append to them:P

Last edited by ThoD,

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There are many types of steganography actually, just the compressed type is the most common so most people refer to it like that, but there's no need for extraction often, you can hide .exe files in an image that runs as soon as you open the image as an image for example or two different files that load separately depending on what extension you append to them:P
Ah, I've only got computerphile's steganography vid to go off of, so I was only aware of LSB steganography. Didn't know you could simply disguise an exe like that haha

Last edited by grey72,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ah, I've only got computerphile's steganography vid to go off of, so I was only aware of LSB steganography. Didn't know you could simply disguise an executive lile haha
You can do LOTS of things with it, but having a hidden .exe such as those made using Ardamax Key Logger is a VERY common practice for stealing people's information, you post a picture on some forum, then as soon as they download it and click on it to open, it will install the hidden Keylogger on their system. An even more common thing though is to hide such .exe files inside other .exe files, you see a LOT of that in deep web really, reason why programs that let you access dark/deep web prevent downloading stuff without you specifically giving permission.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153