Hacking The fastest way to pirate Sun/Moon?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
WTF internet + computer derped and posted a message before I could type anything,
As for what I was going to actually reply:
I have the game amazon preorderd (Saved about $5 after tax from retail price before tax, and will arrive at my front door the morning it is released.) and I don't plan on cancelling. I just hope for an early start to the game I already paid for.
It can get leaked, it might not. IDK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It can get leaked, it might not. IDK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
well people are going to try to get the game early pokemons like the most popular game on the 3ds and it will probs get leaked most games that don't get leaked aren't popular ones thats why it took like a day for sonic fire and ice after the date it came out sonic booms like the worst of the sonic games

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I'm not being impatient. I literally said in the first post "I know it doesn't really matter". if you don't wanna contribute to the discussion, you don't have to reply.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, I'm not being impatient. I literally said in the first post "I know it doesn't really matter". if you don't wanna contribute to the discussion, you don't have to reply.

anyway im playing Sun & Moon right now its really great ill send you a link... once you fill in a questionnaire with a chance to win an iPad.

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just buy it. I usually get the game 2-3 days before. How? I actually go to all the independent game shops in my area like a week before the game released. I ask them when I can come and buy it, if they release date I just say when is the earlier. Usually they say 2-3 days before so I give them my number or then wait and call them.

Since they've seen me they usually have more trust. I'll then call the shops a few days before, which ever has it first I'll go and purchase it from them. It's worked every year for major titles so far that the shops I regular go to now call me when it's going to be arriving.

Last edited by :-infern:,
Reactions: fodder

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mmm sign me the fuck up

1st question: what does this have to do with flashcards?

2nd question: what does this have to do with CFW?

3rd question: in the wild west would you be the quickest to draw your gun.

4th question: how many months did you wait in your mums belly. was you impatient or very impatient.

good luck with your chance to win an iPed*.

*terms and conditions apply, and yes an iPed not iPad.

Last edited by Flame,

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah... Now this thread annoys me. All I can read is "how can i play muh free pokaymanz gaemz first??'?" It's not even a month until release. Is not even a couple weeks (being optimistic) from actual leaks of the game.

I remember feeling similar with XY (even that I was actually buying the game, since in 2013 we actually had to buy things if you wanted to play), and I still got it a couple weeks after release. I still enjoyed it an awful lot, and as the online play was a bit mature, I could even snatch the other starters early for my adventure from people who were able to breed and stuff.

So yeah, getting it first/fast was a dull thing to worry about, now that I think of it.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
We talk a lot about pokemon moon / sun, but it is not time now.
Things will happened if it should happened.

Demo s
Yeah... Now this thread annoys me. All I can read is "how can i play muh free pokaymanz gaemz first??'?" It's not even a month until release. Is not even a couple weeks (being optimistic) from actual leaks of the game.

I remember feeling similar with XY (even that I was actually buying the game, since in 2013 we actually had to buy things if you wanted to play), and I still got it a couple weeks after release. I still enjoyed it an awful lot, and as the online play was a bit mature, I could even snatch the other starters early for my adventure from people who were able to breed and stuff.

So yeah, getting it first/fast was a dull thing to worry about, now that I think of it.
eh but i get the pokemon games on the release dates to avoid spoilers

D

Deleted User

So their file doesn't get taken down for being pirated material because the file host doesn't know without the password?
idk, just making stuff up here
Seems pretty likely. All the password-protected archives I've downloaded have had weird names not relating to the contents of the archive at all. Either that, or the archive names are weird mispellings of game names, for example, a copy of Pokemon Yellow I downloaded was in an archive named "Porkyman Jallof".
poor Nintendo is gonna lose a bit of money here
I actually plan on buying a copy once I can buy it, hopefully that will be soonafter release.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Seriel

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just thinking about something since I don't know. If I dump MY OWN game convert it to cia and install it can I play online ? Or I could be banned and it is better to play with the game card ? :3

Last edited by chocoboss,
D

Deleted User

Just thinking about something since I don't know. If I dump MY OWN game convert it to cia and install it can I play online ? Or I could be banned and it is better to play with the game card ? :3
You can't get banned by playing a game that's been dumped and converted to CIA. Or any CIA, for that matter.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The majority of people are still going to buy the game, even if they pirate it. (Buy Moon, pirate Sun etc) So I don't see Ninty losing out. IMO I doubt it's going to be leaked any sooner than a few days before the actual release and most of us probably have jobs, school or other things in real-life going on we won't notice anyway (Unless of course you're extremely impatient and want to sit at your PC hitting refresh for a week). Otherwise these types of threads are pointless. You don't think when and if it leaks it's not going to be all over the internet within an hour? People are pretty bad at keeping things under wraps. Someone HAS to get their hands on a physical cartridge to dump or actually download it from the eShop before anyone else can install it early anyway; So unless someone working at GameStop or similar opens the box when it comes in and dumps it themselves, or someone sells it early it's not gonna happen.

Yet, you created an entire thread about it........

The only bans I've seen with pirating is using cheats online (regardless of game medium) or using public headers with ROMS and Gateway.

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fully expect a new firmware or some type of new piracy prevention method. They always seem to try them with new Pokemon games (or at least they used to with the regular DS, IIRC).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2