The Hong Kong SNES mini

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,607
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
I found this the other week in Hong Kong. It's designed to look like a SNES mini and has a shit quality NES emulator inside. I played a bit of Super Mario Bros. 3 on it and the gameplay is super fast. You're better off sticking to downloading a free emulator on your PC. There were other stores in the same shopping center which sold legit SNES minis.

Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I found this the other week in Hong Kong. It's designed to look like a SNES mini and has a shit quality NES emulator inside. I played a bit of Super Mario Bros. 3 on it and the gameplay is super fast. You're better off sticking to downloading a free emulator on your PC. There were other stores in the same shopping center which sold legit SNES minis.

View attachment 110869 View attachment 110870
I saw that on AliExpress. Looks kinda crappy but at least it has HDMI. I wonder if it's emulation based or just an updated famiclone.

D

Deleted User

OP
I mean, it's not totally useless. It could provide a good shell if you want to build a Raspberry Pi Emulation Box or something along those lines. Maybe if it was a bit cheaper?

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

senkunmusashi

@!#?@!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Don't know. I didn't pay any attention to it and its too late for me to come back and take a look.
NP, was just curious. Seems like there are quite a lot of unusual clones and stuff out there. Would make some interesting browsing walking around the electronics marts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol