• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The Israel and Palestine conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I thought "you types" liked diveristy, or is diveristy of thought not included in your diversity bracket? You're a hypocrite and a bigot if that's the case.
Oh, look who's come out of his shell! I'll ask you again before the scared little puppy runs away with his tail between his legs.

Based on the definition of genocide:
"the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group"

How is this NOT the killing of a large number of people from a particular nation with the goal of destroying them?

Hope that wasn't too many words for you...

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
OOOOOOh sir, look at the personal insults - that's the first thing a retard comes out with when their brain is overloaded trying to comprehend something that's too hard for them to comprehend.

Genocide - Yep that's exactly what Iran and Hamas want to do to Israel. TBH, the sooner Israel wipes out these filthy Hamas dogs the better for everyone.
Pot, meet kettle! Do you want me to go back and see how many times you called people bigots, antisemites, etc.

In most cases, I usually keep the ad-hominem attacks to a minimum. I was mostly ignoring this thread for the most part. But I just had to call you out on your constant BS and obvious bloodlust. I had to let you specifically know that on the most base of levels, you're a giant piece of crap.

You keep going on like you're a white knight because you're against Hamas. Good for you! Here's a dog biscuit. You're in the VAST majority. Basically nobody of worth is defending them. The disconnect is that you seem to confuse civilians as Hamas as well. Either you confuse them, or you just don't care. Not sure which makes you a worse person, but either/or, it makes you, as I previously mentioned, a giant piece of crap.

Let's hope you're as incapable of reproducing as the inbred bulldog.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I thought "you types" liked diveristy, or is diveristy of thought not included in your diversity bracket? You're a hypocrite and a bigot if that's the case.
Bro, I studied Judaism my entire life with my Jewish stepfather and continue to uphold many Jewish traditions that started during my early studies into the faith. Being against genocide shouldn't be considered controversial or hypocritical. Israel is committing genocide and I am against that, as any sane person should be. Please explain to me how it's antisemitic to be against genocide.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Bro, I studied Judaism my entire life with my Jewish stepfather and continue to uphold many Jewish traditions that started during my early studies into the faith. Being against genocide shouldn't be considered controversial or hypocritical. Israel is committing genocide and I am against that, as any sane person should be. Please explain to me how it's antisemitic to be against genocide.
Israel isn't committing genocide, if it was thier would be nobody left in Gaza by now. You only get your news from biased sources and that's why you think the way you do. Maybe try getting your news for other sources now and again so you can get a clearer picture on what's really going on. Also it's a pity Israel is being as soft as they are, they really should be going in much harder. Once the last hostage is returned I imagine that the true war will start insead of this minicing about that Israel is doing just now of trying to pander to the west.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Israel isn't committing genocide, if it was thier would be nobody left in Gaza by now. You only get your news from biased sources and that's why you think the way you do. Maybe try getting your news for other sources now and again so you can get a clearer picture on what's really going on. Also it's a pity Israel is being as soft as they are, they really should be going in much harder. Once the last hostage is returned I imagine that the true war will start insead of this minicing about that Israel is doing just now of trying to pander to the west.
Is it painful being this stupid?

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

giphy.gif

Coolsonickirby

Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States
Don't talk rubbish, if Israel wanted to commit genocide, they could easily have done so and could do that whenever they wanted. The facts are they aren't, they are just fighting a bunch of scummy twats that hide behind old women and children and are scared to lose power and be held to account for all the crimes they have commited against humanity. If Israel wanted to turn gaza into a glass carpark it could be done in less than 15 minutes. You've been watching/reading far too much lefty propoganda and anti semite shit. Mind you, you have always had mental issues so it's not surprising you think they way you do.
As I said earlier, hop off their dick little bro, they don't know you.

You've been watching/reading far too much lefty propoganda and anti semite shit.
Oh, of course a scumbag like you would try to conflate Jews with Zionists to shield yourself and the disgusting Zionist ideology with innocent Jews.

Quite frankly, idk how you have a developer tag while being this braindead. The death tolls reported by the Gaza Health Ministry was verified by multiple other sources, you can SEE ACTUAL FOOTAGE of the damage, killing, and multiple other atrocities Isntreal is doing. Yet somehow, your non-existent brain just shuts it all down and spouts utter nonsense defending the genocide they're committing.

How does it feel knowing you'd bend over backward defending Hitler and the Nazis during WW2?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't know if you're in pain or not. Please enlighten us all.
Can you provide any evidence that they aren’t committing a genocide? So far, you’ve only shown that you don’t know the difference between Zionists and Jewish people and also don’t know what the process of committing a genocide is

Reactions: Coolsonickirby

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Can you provide any evidence that they aren’t committing a genocide?
Don't hold your breath on that one. All he says is, they aren't, but Hamas and Iran want to (Therefore, Israel beating them to the punch is justified?) Pretty hard to understand the mindset of an angry man-child.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Provide evidence of something that isn't happening? Yep, good one. The fact that most of the population of gaza are still alive is proof enough.
Alright, can you at least provide where you are getting your news from? Seems like you are rather confident in the information you are reading, so please share with the rest of us

Reactions: Coolsonickirby

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
As I said earlier, hop off their dick little bro, they don't know you.

Oh, of course a scumbag like you would try to conflate Jews with Zionists to shield yourself and the disgusting Zionist ideology with innocent Jews.

Quite frankly, idk how you have a developer tag while being this braindead. The death tolls reported by the Gaza Health Ministry was verified by multiple other sources, you can SEE ACTUAL FOOTAGE of the damage, killing, and multiple other atrocities Isntreal is doing. Yet somehow, your non-existent brain just shuts it all down and spouts utter nonsense defending the genocide they're committing.

How does it feel knowing you'd bend over backward defending Hitler and the Nazis during WW2?
Back in 2005 or so, I swear he was playing King of the Hill on Unreal and he also boasted about being a "developer" without specifying what kind of developer he was, when he got called out. He had a real problem with my free playing style and got butt-hurt over it. That's what I remember. I was new to that server or the rules but he made me so upset and worked up that it took the main admin to come to my own server and talk it out with me, to resolve things.

Again not 100 percent it was him but I bet.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Back in 2005 or so, I swear he was playing King of the Hill on Unreal and he also boasted about being a "developer" without specifying what kind of developer he was, when he got called out. He had a real problem with my free playing style and got butt-hurt over it. That's what I remember. I was new to that server or the rules but he made me so upset and worked up that it took the main admin to come to my own server and talk it out with me, to resolve things.

Again not 100 percent it was him but I bet.
I take it that's some online game or something? I've never played it. You are confusing me with someone else. I've told you this before.
Post automatically merged:

Alright, can you at least provide where you are getting your news from? Seems like you are rather confident in the information you are reading, so please share with the rest of us
I get my news from a wide variety of sources on the internet and various different news channels. Also there's nearly 5 million people live in Palestine, if Israel wanted to commit genocide it would have killed a few million by now, but no it's only killed a few thousand - which isn't a genocide. At this rate of killing it's going to be a very long war to kill 5 million.

Last edited by mrdude,

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I take it that's some online game or something? I've never played it. You are confusing me with someone else. I've told you this before.
Post automatically merged:

I get my news from a wide variety of sources on the interent and various different news channels.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_(1998_video_game)
You didn't actually tell me that before, you seemed to ignore my question last time I asked or didn't see such response.

So why don't you name some sources and let's see if there's any we consider at least neutral...

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_(1998_video_game)
You didn't actually tell me that before, you seemed to ignore my question last time I asked or didn't see such response.

So why don't you name some sources and let's see if there's any we consider at least neutral...
I already told you: I get my news from a wide variety of sources on the internet and various different news channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...