The latest Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC character is GT Goku

DB-FighterZ-GT-Goku-Init_03-15-19.jpg

Dragon Ball Super might have taken the place of Dragon Ball GT as the successor to the original series, but that doesn't mean the series isn't still relevant, because Dragon Ball FighterZ's latest DLC has been revealed as the GT incarnation of Goku. V-Jump announced the news in their latest issue, saying that the character will have the iconic Super Spirit Bomb as a special attack, alongside the Super Kamehameha and the ability to temporarily turn into Super Saiyan 3, though no mention was made if a Super Saiyan 4 form will be present. This will mark the fourth Goku added to the game, joining versions such as SS, Base Form, and SSGSS Goku. No release date was given, but the character will be paid DLC as part of the Season 2 FighterZ Pass.

Dragon Ball FighterZ is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.

:arrow: Source

KyleHyde

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I've jokingly mentioned Kid Goku from Dragon Ball (with the power pole and flying nimbus) possibly being DLC in the future, yet we got GT Goku instead. Can't really say I'm surprised that they've picked yet another Goku, as that's been an ongoing trend with this game and kind of a meme at this point. I do wonder why they chose him out of all the possible GT characters though. I would have preferred Omega Shenron, while iirc my bro (and/or a friend) wanted Baby Vegeta instead.

Reactions: Longshot56

Paiuand

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Shouldve added the farmer with a shotgun. No but seriously, I dont mind another Goku at all, I was actually really happy when they first announced Base Goku and Vegeta because I love the sayian saga. Those two had some similarities to their other versions but I still very much enjoyed playing them, though some new characters would probably be more refreshing lol.

Lunos

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Excuse me, what? Seriously? Is this ACTUALLY happening? GT Goku?!
Like, not even Toppo or maybe Dyspo, but freaking GT Goku? ANOTHER. GOKU.?
That absolutely sucks. I would have taken even Janemba, considering Gogeta is already in the game even if it's not his SSJ Form.

Vhestal

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Excuse me, what? Seriously? Is this ACTUALLY happening? GT Goku?!
Like, not even Toppo or maybe Dyspo, but freaking GT Goku? ANOTHER. GOKU.?
That absolutely sucks. I would have taken even Janemba, considering Gogeta is already in the game even if it's not his SSJ Form.

I'd be happy to see them but how about let's give more love to Chichi, Tapion, and Janemba!

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Unpopular opinion: GT after first arc was actualy very enjoyable.
Popular opinion: WHO ASKED ABOUT THIS?! Between Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super there's alot of unused characters and even if the wanted to give us something from GT, another Goku is just boring af.
From top of my head, Uub/Majuub would be great addition to the group - Not only he's rather liked character but also alot of his movesets would actualy come from GT where he was at his peak of power. Way better character than another Goku.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol