The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask lands on Nintendo Switch Online next week

s-l500.jpg

The next addition to the Nintendo Switch Online classic games library will be the iconic Nintendo 64 game The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. It'll be landing on the service next week, on February 25th, for all NSO + Expansion Pack subscribers.

As of right now, there are 11 N64 titles available on the service, with the most recent addition being Banjo-Kazooie. Other games such as Mario Golf, Pokemon Snap, and F-Zero X are expected to hit the Expansion Pack as well, given the fact they were previously teased in a trailer by Nintendo.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you bought it even though you have the roms and probably a better way to play it

I bought it the day it was out and had zero knowledge how it would run. What the hell did you expect me to know how bad it was the day before?
Maybe you should just back the hell off and mind your own damn business.

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Because I was curious, I had no idea it would be that bad. I wanted to support Nintendo. Again, why the hell does it matter? It's none of your concern, back off.
You post it on a public forum, people reply to it. Don't post if you don't want conversations. Especially when you've posted a million times you don't feel bad about downloading roms and fuck them

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its like people forget WE are the minority in the switch community who are into modding and willing to mod.

n64 expansion is a great deal for anyone who isn't broke and can't be bothered with tampering with anything. Get mad but if you're crying about 49.99 for a year for something you aren't even going to use lmfaoo ya got other issues

Reactions: Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I bought it the day it was out and had zero knowledge how it would run. What the hell did you expect me to know how bad it was the day before?
Maybe you should just back the hell off and mind your own damn business.
Funny..if you were as smart as u think you are you could just have waited 24 hours to watch some youtube videos talking about the fog and the water temple and saved us all from your stupid hate.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It better be woke this time!
If link is a Boy....
...I'm so sick as playing as boy heroes, Zelda can birth a baby and swash buckle, while drinking Hen all at the same time I tell ya! It's just not fair.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imagine paying 60$ to get one old game every couple of months and they run like shit when you get them. It's always morally ok to hack your Switch to get a better experience.

I really hope Nintendo reads this.
Especially that part that's OK to hack the Switch. Maybe they update it with better fixes instead of that small fix they did. Even on the GameCube ocarina was so much better and CORRECT water textures.

I understand input lag if the game would be played ONLINE. but Not for SINGLE PLAYER games, Nintendo. And most games are single player only. So no excuse to add input lag not even by error.

Especially with the intended???? Added lag in Paper Mario, on the MENU??? WTF????

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i just dont undestand this game as a huge zelda fan this is probably most irritating game to play
it's good the first time. It's unexpected... once you know what, where, when and how to do things, it becomes a so-so game.

It's indeed repetitive, uninspired, and the items needed more expansion... why the fuck do I need 7 fucking bottles other than the stupid seahorses, when in dungeons I can use the overpowered Fierce Deity mask?

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Blah blah blah blah blah. Bitch about it to someone who cares.
I could say exactly the same thing for u, problem is u are willing to whine but not willing to get replies cuz u think you’re better and more knowledgeable than anyone else in this thread and your opinion is the only one that should prevail, just another arrogant troll like many dumbasses I have to deal with as a moderator elsewhere…

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Because I was curious, I had no idea it would be that bad. I wanted to support Nintendo. Again, why the hell does it matter? It's none of your concern, back off.
Man nintendo dont give a shit for u, they just want big numbers on their accounts. Aldo we are paying for a service that have to be free because it isnt so good as Playstation or Xbox

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could say exactly the same thing for u, problem is u are willing to whine but not willing to get replies cuz u think you’re better and more knowledgeable than anyone else in this thread and your opinion is the only one that should prevail, just another arrogant troll like many dumbasses I have to deal with as a moderator elsewhere…

Pretty bold coming from someone who thinks they're better than everyone else. Gonna have to categorically disagree. Also thanks for an ad hominem attack, fuck off.

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The emulation still sucks. Also I'm not wrong, so piss off.

I never said I was better than you, quite the opposite, we only discussed technical details on that post and you just told me to "piss off" cuz you're right...quite arrogant don't you think so?

NSO is NOT the exact same emu as 3DAS, they are similar but definitely not the same, they have different options and settings, if you were following a bit closer u would know people tried different games on both with very different results.

As for “optimized per game basis” this is still a thing otherwise “injection” would work flawless on NSO and this is also not accurate. They rely heavily on different settings and lua scripts for EACH game.

My only issue with you is that fact that you come here every time saying the same thing over and over with a pretty abrasive tone, I could agree with you on many levels if you knew how to express yourself without being so belligerent when trying to show your hate for something...

I never said it was perfect did I? I said that I had fun, period.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said I was better than you, quite the opposite, we only discussed technical details on that post and you just told me to "piss off" cuz you're right...quite arrogant don't you think so?

My only issue with you is that fact that you come here every time saying the same thing over and over with a pretty abrasive tone, I could agree with you on many levels if you knew how to express yourself without being so belligerent when trying to show your hate for something...

I never said it was perfect did I? I said that I had fun, period.

Now that the cat's outta the bag, I can't exactly undo the damage from these posts, you hate my guts, probably, so what should I do?? -_-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Pretty cool actually