The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Played until I got off the starter island. Maybe 3-4 hours.
Good game, but GOD I'm already very tired of that ultra-hand crap.
How about some Zelda gameplay and not all that slow-paced tinkering.
It's like Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, when all you want and Banjo and Kazooie 3.
I’ve already got 12 shrines and 2 towers and yeah the “ultrahand” is definitely a bit tiresome…u actually need to build a lot, to get korojs, shrines, or just cross some area.. wish we had less construction..

Reactions: scroeffie1984

SubstituteSW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't we expect this since a day before all I saw was watch out leaks are happening.

To be fair I would rather have the game itself leak than footage

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Please guys don't discuss game content it's like admitting to pirating the game since it isn't released yet.
Nintendo will certainly be angry again, you know..
Okay..

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
any one knows how to select materials iam stuck inside a temple dont know how to select materials dpad up but nothing happens i pressed all buttons

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do ya fix the rail to goto the 3rd shrine ? im stuck lol

rail problem? You can use a shield + a minecart combo, and get into the rails. Unfortunately, it only goes down.

Instead of riding ON the rails you need to attach a hook and ride UNDER the single rail.

• Wow
Reactions: tabzer and SuperDan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.