The Longest Joke in the World

lupinesoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the longest joke in the world was humanity...
wink2.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where is the group that before reading looked at how long it was and read none of it? Thats where I fall under

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read it top to bottom, and I must say
I was waiting to be Bel-Air'd, I wasn't Bel-Air'd.

Kuya

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im pretty happy to say that Im in the first group. You know, even though the punch line sucked and was a bad ending to the story, I enjoyed that story so much! That was a REALLY good story, IMO. Thank you OP for sharing that with us, Im gonna share it with all my friends.

For those of you who DONT GET THE ENDING... (Spoilers are in white text below this)
There is a classic saying that goes BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. This story uses a clever mockup of it by switching some words, resulting in BETTER NATE THAN LEVER. This could also refer to the guy being so indesicive about killing Nate. When he finally decided what to do, it was better late than never, better Nate than the lever.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gonna have to go out on a limb and say this has just as much to do with personality assessment as a flaming bag of poop. You either step on it, or you don't.

RoboClover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ha, i suppose that puts me in the 11 percent doesnt it...

Thanks Xcalibur, i really enjoyed that even though it wasnt terribly funny; it was a great story.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I fall under the second group.

I jumped to the last sentence without reading a single word of the joke, I just saw END and read a single line above.

But then I read the entire personality test thing to find out I fall under the second group.
I didn't bother with reading a joke, but I devotedly read the not-funny-test-result part, ironic isn't it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...