Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well, I am going to enjoy my life :-p

only two questions:
- Does it work on PAL?
- When is the Directors Cut released?
this end sucks...so there must be some Directors cut sometime ;-)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I first skipped down to the end... and missed the joke completely. I read the personality test thing before the joke, and realized I missed the punchline. Then after reading the personality test bit, I scrolled up to the punchline and read it, and didn't get it. Then I figured why the hell not read it, so I read it. Liked it, tbh. Not the best punchline in the world, but it was giggle worthy. I wanna see the joke made into a movie now tho. I'd watch it.
tongue.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
That was... quite wonderful. It made my day, actually. The story was compelling, the character relationships were interesting, and I felt a genuine emotional response to it all. Then of course, there's the punchline. Which was right up my ally, I love jokes of that sort. I enjoyed the whole thing immensely.
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
That was... quite wonderful. It made my day, actually. The story was compelling, the character relationships were interesting, and I felt a genuine emotional response to it all. Then of course, there's the punchline. Which was right up my ally, I love jokes of that sort. I enjoyed the whole thing immensely.
mthrnitesmiley.gif
Exactly.

unless you are jokin and im the only one...
tigger10.gif

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think a lot of people scrolled down to the results, and decided they didn't like that description so scrolled back up and read it. Be honest, did anyone do this?

(I fall into the second group.)

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally read the whole thing I didnt know about the personality shit til later and to be honest I probably fit the 2nd group but I was bored and thought I have the time so I went ahead and read the whole thing.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's from longestjoke.com

and the punchline better nate than lever is funny because of "better late than never"

because he'd rather kill the snake than kill the world

ha

ha

smileipb2.png

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cupajoe said:
I think a lot of people scrolled down to the results, and decided they didn't like that description so scrolled back up and read it. Be honest, did anyone do this?

(I fall into the second group.)
QUOTE(Spikey @ Jan 21 2009, 12:05 PM) I first skipped down to the end... and missed the joke completely. I read the personality test thing before the joke, and realized I missed the punchline. Then after reading the personality test bit, I scrolled up to the punchline and read it, and didn't get it. Then I figured why the hell not read it, so I read it. Liked it, tbh. Not the best punchline in the world, but it was giggle worthy. I wanna see the joke made into a movie now tho. I'd watch it.
tongue.gif
I basically already said I did that... but not because I didn't like the description.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
LoL I read the whole thing...

I understood each line, and when the time comes for the punchline I lol-ed,
"BETTER NATE THAN LEVER"? eh? That's a pun for "BETTER LATE THAN NEVER", is it not?

that's the longest joke, I admit
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one