Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there,

as the title says, which apps for the 3DS are the most useful you would recommend installing?

I just installed freeShop, (which I did not know about until now. I'm ashamed.) and was blown away by it's greatness.

Any other things you could think about for helping others to get an overview of the many apps floating around in the wild?

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Ev1lbl0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You probably already have: The Homebrew Channel CIA. Just open in and get homebrew in the last version.

Also, get encTitleKeysUpdater, so you can update your encTitleKeys.bin for freeShop without taking SD card.

And SmileBASIC. If you know how to program BASIC or any language, you'll love it. If not, it's a great tool to learn and create your own games.

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
FBI, FreeShop, EncTitleKeysUpdater, BootNTR (To record ur screen), JK's Save Manager/JKSMK (Now Private), Homebrew Launcher (As CIA), PHBank (Pokemon Homebrew Bank)/PHBankGB (For Red,Blue,Yellow), 3DS Controller (Unofficial 7.2 Fork works best for n3DS), Luma Updater, Purgification (Notification Trasher).

Those are all the apps I currently use.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

as the title says, which apps for the 3DS are the most useful you would recommend installing?

I just installed freeShop, (which I did not know about until now. I'm ashamed.) and was blown away by it's greatness.

Any other things you could think about for helping others to get an overview of the many apps floating around in the wild?
There is a website that has homebrew you can install on your system with simple qr code scans from the fbi installer menu. :)

https://titledb.com
this list should be a basic overview of what is available, as for being "USEFUL" is all player user opinion isn't it?

There is also a app that lets you download homebrew just the same
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-homebr3w-simple-homebrew-browser-and-installer.434105/ :P

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: ksanislo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: LoL @BigOnYa Wanna see what my easy chair looks like? :shy::blush::evil::tpi: