The new style release listing is very nice!

fluffykiwi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
Just thought I'd post my opinion on the new style listing of the releases.
Looks very professional. Also the extra information takes up very little extra space.

I'd prefer the listing at the top to mention the country and release group but that's just my own preference and nit picking.

Well done, you've made a nice place a bit nicer.
biggrin.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just have to agree with fluffykiwi. The new style of listing the releases is just fantastic, I could not love it enough. Well done, shaun. I hope to see some more great work from you in the future.
smile.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I think it looks great. Only one suggestion... on 1024x756 in IE, the screenshots are now top and bottom... I'd like to see them side by side again, as that takes up less space. But otherwise... very nice job shaun.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it looks great. Only one suggestion... on 1024x756 in IE, the screenshots are now top and bottom... I'd like to see them side by side again, as that takes up less space. But otherwise... very nice job shaun.
That's a strange resolution... I didn't test it on that one. The lowest it's designed for is 800x600 but the images then go on top of each other, as the old design did. If I force them to sit side by side the whole portal stretches horizontally. I'll take a look, but I don't know if I can do much about it...
unsure.gif

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The lowest it's designed for is 800x600 but the images then go on top of each other, as the old design did. If I force them to sit side by side the whole portal stretches horizontally.

The old design still had them side by side. I run at 1024x768, and they have always been side by side. At the same resolution, they now are on top of each other, taking up quite a bit of space. That's my only complaint. It looks very nice otherwise.

edit: we're just getting resolutions wrong all over the place, huh?

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
The lowest it's designed for is 800x600 but the images then go on top of each other, as the old design did. If I force them to sit side by side the whole portal stretches horizontally.

The old design still had them side by side. I run at 1024x760, and they have always been side by side. At the same resolution, they now are on top of each other, taking up quite a bit of space. That's my only complaint. It looks very nice otherwise.
Sorry, I meant the old design on a 800x600 resolution.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
INTELLIGENT-MODE: I just stumbled apon the new release format, and I must say it is indeed impressive.

N00B-MODE: Duuuude!!!11 th@t I$ lkike sOOooooo 1337!!!!111! =-)

Crazy-Mode: OOOGALA BOOGALA JOOGALA.......SHMOOGALA!
blink.gif

Shakespearean-Mode: Tis indeedeth a fineth pieceth of worketh! Thou art truely gifted!

Drunk-Mode: This guy......you are......this.....what? yur the best frind Ive ever hadn'stuff.....*barf*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol