TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
A bit long but nearly entirely made of GBATemp Gold.

I love how he bashes companies for hand holding while insinuating Nintendo is innocent of doing that. I mean, I agree, hand holding is a pretty big problem in modern gaming, but Nintendo is just as guilty as anyone else, if not more guilty. Heck, Skyward Sword, their most recent "core" console game, is the biggest offender of this I've ever played, adding a character who was literally designed to interrupt you every 10 minutes to point out obvious shit (your batteries/shield fidelity/hearts are low!), or else rephrase something that an NPC literally just told you in plain English. The game was far too complex for a typical five-year-old to play, and yet the hand holding seemed to be designed with five-year-olds in mind.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
T3dsH3Y.png

>Hey, I don't mind virtual rape so everybody else should stop being pussies and just accept it!

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Haha, aww, do you feel better, Tom? Are you butthurt because I was picking on Gahars earlier? Here, let me post the rest which you've so conveniently left out.

redacted.png

So yeah, I'll say again, if your problems are focused on the content of games and not what happens in the real world, you need to stop being such a fucking pussy and get your priorities straightened out.
Just because I'm bold enough to say something that's not popular opinion doesn't mean I'm advocating rape, so don't get your tiny little brains all confused.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
:rofl2: I didn't "cut" anything out from what I posted, I took a screenshot of the shoutbox window exactly as it was at the time. You can add whatever more you want, you still look like a stupid cunt.

EDIT::rofl2: I submit his post because

>HOW DARE YOU CUT OUT CONTENT I DIDN'T EVEN POST YET WHEN YOU SUBMITTED THAT POST YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD :cry:

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Huh. Who would've guessed that the guy maintaining his "666" post count would end up trying way too hard?
Trying way too hard to do what?
You can talk. It's very fitting that you have romney as your avatar considering how you're exactly like a politician. Always tip-toeing around conversations, making sure to never say anything too off-putting or against majority opinion. Always vying for approval by your peers. Except it's not votes you're after, it's likes.

Reactions: Black-Ice

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying way too hard to do what?
You can talk. It's very fitting that you have romney as your avatar considering how you're exactly like a politician. Always tip-toeing around conversations, making sure to never say anything too off-putting or against majority opinion. Always vying for approval by your peers. Except it's not votes you're after, it's likes.

Are you still mad about Pokemon? It's about the Pokemon, isn't it?

Reactions: Tom Bombadildo

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Here's even more before the part that Tom clipped out, ya know, just for the sake of completeness/amusement or whatever (You know you guys just gobble this shit right up):
MOAR.png
Unfortunately I couldn't scroll up any further.

HOW DARE YOU CUT OUT CONTENT I DIDN'T EVEN POST YET WHEN YOU SUBMITTED THAT POST YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD :cry:

Because you are? It's pathetic. I'll still stand by what I've said.
I'm glad you aren't an interviewer or a stenographer, because god damn you'd do a fucking horrible job. Just imagine a stenographer showing up in the middle of a court hearing or something...LOL, but no, I wouldn't expect you to be able to grasp that type of concept.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So much anal flustering. We all know that at the end of the day, none of us would mind playing p1ngpong with an Asian schoolgirl until dollar bills stick to her face. :creep:

Tom knows. :ninja:

Reactions: Tom Bombadildo

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate to get serious in the EOF but srsly, I'm one of those people who takes the subject of Rape really srsly.
I can barely watch a movie that has scenes like that in it (I almost walked out of "The girl with the Dragon Tattoo")
So actually being in control is just fucking disgusting, sick, and all kinds of mentally fucked up. I don't care how lonely you are, how desperate you are for virtual sex, you'll still be labeled as a psychopath here.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Because you are? It's pathetic. I'll still stand by what I've said.
I'm glad you aren't an interviewer or a stenographer, because god damn you'd do a fucking horrible job. Just imagine a stenographer showing up in the middle of a court hearing or something...LOL, but no, I wouldn't expect you to be able to grasp that type of concept.
Alrighty, now that my posts show the actual time, lets observe how absolutely fucking stupid your post is.

sg6qVOm.png
Ob-fucking-serve, dear fucking retard, that when I posted my submission it was 11:53PM

Now, ob-fucking-serve, the post you made where you cried like a bitch saying "YOU LEFT PARTS OUT YOU LEFT PARTS OUT :cry: :cry:

GcBKl61.png
HOLY SWEET FUCKING JESUS, DOES THAT TIME SAY DURING/AFTER 11:53PM?

Jesus fucking p1ngpong, I don't think you actually grasp the concept of time. Also, I wasn't nominating the entire conversation as stupid shit people say, just whatever was there at the time.

tl;dr
Cry more, you still look like a fucking idiot :gun:

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

LOL RAGE MORE :rofl2: This is fucking gold.
I can just imagine you pounding out the little like button for people, pumping your fists saying "YEAH, THAT'LL SHOW THAT ASSHOLE! TAKE THAT!"
:rofl2:

Hate to get serious in the EOF but srsly, I'm one of those people who takes the subject of Rape really srsly.
I can barely watch a movie that has scenes like that in it (I almost walked out of "The girl with the Dragon Tattoo")
So actually being in control is just fucking disgusting, sick, and all kinds of mentally fucked up. I don't care how lonely you are, how desperate you are for virtual sex, you'll still be labeled as a psychopath here.

Look, rape is serious...in the real world. But here's an idea: Don't watch/read/play things you're sensitive to, nobody is holding a gun to your head. Getting all offended over something that you yourself threw yourself into is ridiculous, and so is getting offended over something that's fake to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game