• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The situation in Ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1645699545877.jpg
I forgot how mentally ill the voice actor of Yukiko was. Also, she forgot the first Bush. lol

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
A "Voice" from Austria:

It is a fucking Shame,that our corrupt Politicians have nothing better to do,condemning and demonizing Russia without even paying Attention to what this conflict is really about for these Countries...

For Austria´s Politics it is only about one Thing - the natural gas pipeline(s) and the concern that we will no longer get "our" natural gas..

...and "mabye" because of that many Ukrainian "Investors"......

:rolleyes:

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The American conservatives went from
US IS FEAR MONGERING-
To
Russia is defending itself from NATO
To
Мать-Россия не сделала ничего плохого (Mother Russia did nothing wrong )

Last edited by djpannda,
Reactions: Cortador

UnderJinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Ok tough guy, I wish you the best of luck on your mission!
What are you?
A russian immigrant who have fled your own country to live in the land of the free.
One who have fled the heavy sanctions the western world have put down on you.
You sound like a gay putin supporter

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
The American conservatives went from
US IS FEAR MONGERING-
To
Russia is defending itself from NATO
To
Мать-Россия не сделала ничего плохого (Mother Russia did nothing wrong )
and the whole USA, both conservatives and liberals went from "This is an area that is very far away from the US it’s not instability in Mexico or Venezuela, this is instability in a different part of the world, so I don’t think it gets the same sort of high-level attention" when Azerbaijan invaded Armenia to "United States and its Allies and partners will respond in a united and decisive way" on Russian invasion of Ukraine.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you?
A russian immigrant who have fled your own country to live in the land of the free.
One who have fled the heavy sanctions the western world have put down on you.
You sound like a gay putin supporter
Oh yeah, I'm totes a Putin supporter. I'm not poking fun on how easy it is to act tough on the internet vs. real life or anything. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of evil people and dictators around the world and deserve what should be coming to them, but it's not like I have the means or skill to do so, and it's easy to say "I hope those bastards gets shot" while sitting on a swivel chair behind the screen.

Some people talk about Russia and Putin like they're in love and want to fuck them, rent free in their minds, but when I say I don't care what that stupid asshole fuck face does across the world I'm a Russian and Putin spy/supporter/shill/bot. Putin could drop dead right now and I'm pretty sure the world would be better off, but he really isn't a concern of mine at all.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actual,China is very "reserved" and "waiting" behind that Corner....
China is walking the fence right now. Waiting to see what will happen…
Taiwan is a bit different as they do have Taiwan Relations Act that allows The US To intervene as a defense force

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
It maybe sounds crazy,but if China "gets in",Europa maybe will be "next" on Russia´s March.....I do not think,they will "stay" behind Polands Borders.....

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
China probably secretly doesn't want Russia to take Ukraine, as that would make Russia stronger. In the long term China and Russia are rivals.
Maybe we do not know "something"......it would not surprise me if "suddenly" China and Russia are getting "Allies"......

Blavla

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Finaly the killing of civilians and children in Donetsk and Luhansk are over. 8 years is enough.
Thank you Putin
Nato did know what is Ukraine doing the whole time and did nothing. Now when Putin wants to make an end to the killings he is the Aggressor. LOL
Right now the Ukrainian secret service SBU of the Kiev regime burns files in the courtyard of the headquarters. Proof of there lies and killing

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 36

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Finaly the killing of civilians and children in Donetsk and Luhansk are over. 8 years is enough.
Thank you Putin
Nato did know what is Ukraine doing the whole time and did nothing. Now when Putin wants to make an end to the killings he is the Aggressor. LOL
Right now the Ukrainian secret service SBU of the Kiev regime burns files in the courtyard of the headquarters. Proof of there lies and killing
sorry, I can't see nothing on that picture, that is not an evidence of anything.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can´t post it. Google " Ukraine is burning evidence"
This is an another video

by Evidence, do you mean State top secret Documents that every Country has and every Country has protocols to destroy if they are being invaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game