AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just been in Morrisons. Saw a guy whose trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need!!
I called him a selfish c**t, gave him a low down about the elderly and mums etc who need these types of things. Told him he should be f*cking ashamed of himself!
He said: “that’s all good and well mate but I work here, can I carry on filling the shelves now?”

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Son to Father: "Dad,you told me to put a Potato in my Swimming Trunks.
It would impress the Girls in the local Swimming Pool,you said."

Father:"Yes,my Boy,that is right."

Son:"Unfortunately you forgot to mention that I should have put them "in the front" of my Swimming Trunks.... ”

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
MjfUhhm.jpg

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A wife comes home late one night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom. From under the blanket, she sees four legs instead of just her husband's two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink. As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. He says, "Hi darling, your parents have come to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say hello?"

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
In a train car there were a Canadian, an American, a spectacular looking blonde and a frightfully awful looking fat lady. After several minutes of the trip the train happens to pass through a dark tunnel, and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard. When they leave the tunnel, the American had a big red slap mark on his cheek.

The blonde thought - "That American son of a bitch wanted to touch me and by mistake, he must have put his hand on the fat lady, who in turn must have slapped his face."

The fat lady thought - "This dirty old American laid his hands on the blonde and she smacked him."

The American thought - "That bastard Canadian put his hand on that blonde and by mistake she slapped me."

The Canadian thought - "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can smack that stupid American again."

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
In a train car there were a Canadian, an American, a spectacular looking blonde and a frightfully awful looking fat lady. After several minutes of the trip the train happens to pass through a dark tunnel, and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard. When they leave the tunnel, the American had a big red slap mark on his cheek.

The blonde thought - "That American son of a bitch wanted to touch me and by mistake, he must have put his hand on the fat lady, who in turn must have slapped his face."

The fat lady thought - "This dirty old American laid his hands on the blonde and she smacked him."

The American thought - "That bastard Canadian put his hand on that blonde and by mistake she slapped me."

The Canadian thought - "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can smack that stupid American again."
:rofl2: nah Canadians are too nice for that.
He would have said sorry even if he were slapped XD

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
A Coffee goes across the Street and is stopped by a Police Officer.
The Coffee complains: "You only stopped me because I'm Black .."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What is the difference between a Bear and an Airplane ?

Have you ever seen a Bear with a Window ?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
A Glider (Sailplane) crashes exactly on the Border between Germany and France.
Who gets the Engine ?

There is no Engine...:P
A more important question is, where will they bury the wounded?

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A family was driving behind a garbage truck when a dildo flies out and thumped against the windshield. Embarrassed, and to spare her young daughter's innocence, the mother turns around and says, "Don't worry, dear. That was just an insect." "Wow," the girl replies. "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock like that!"

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Now that I've seen the Pokemon Cartoon involving trains, I just remembered a joke about a train.
This one is from Mexican comedians Manolín and Shillinsky.

So there's a passengers train, with people inside.
And in one of the seats, there's an old lady and a pretty lady. And in front of them there's a mexican and a russian.
Then, the train goes inside a tunnel with no lights, and everything is dark.
Suddenly MUUUUACK! you hear someone kissing.
And following the kiss, SLAP! somebody hit someone.
The train gets out of the tunnel, and the old lady, the pretty lady and the mexican notice that the russian just got a red cheek.
The old lady was thinking: Look at this russian, he surely kissed the pretty lady, and he received a hit.
The pretty lady was thinking: This russian surely tried to kiss me, but he mistook me for the old lady, and the old lady hit him.
The russian was thinking: This ***** mexican must've kissed the pretty lady and she hit me instead of him.
And the mexican was thinking: On the next tunnel I will kiss my hand and I'll slap the russian again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

WHAT THE FUCK?
I didn't noticed this.
Way to go alexander :whip:

Last edited by JuanMena,

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
An old married couple are in church one Sunday… when the woman turns to her husband and says, “I’ve just let out a really long, silent fart. What should I do?”

The husband turned to her and says, “Replace the battery in your hearing aid.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/video-games/nearly-all-nintendo-64-games-can-now-be-recompiled-into-...