Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A man stands in front of a food truck and reads the menu:

Cheeseburgers: $5
Fries: $3
Handjobs: $10

He walks up to the window and asks the beautiful blonde working behind the counter, "Are you the one that gives the handjobs?"

"Yes, I am," she replies seductively.
"Well, wash your hands, I want a cheeseburger."

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
What is the Scottish Recipe for a Tomato Soup ?

Simply heat Water and pour it into a Red Bowl. undweg.gif

Deleted member 507653

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A family of tortoises (Mamma Tortoise, Daddy Tortoise, Grandpa Tortoise, and Baby Tortoise) decide to go on a picnic. They pack up their basket up and begin their journey to the park. One week later, they get to the park, unpack the basket, and realize they've forgotten the salad dressing! They plead with Grandpa Tortoise to go back and get it.

"No way!" Grandpa Tortoise says. "The trip'll take me two weeks there and back. You'll start on the food without me and it'll be all gone by the time I've returned!"

After much reassuring that they won't touch the food, the family finally gets Grandpa Tortoise to retrieve the dressing. They send him on his way.
Two weeks later, the Tortoise family is getting hungry but there's no sign of Grandpa Tortoise.

"I'm sure he'll be here soon," says Mamma Tortoise. "And we promised we wouldn't start without him."

Another week goes by and Grandpa Tortoise has still not come back. The Tortoise family is beginning to starve.

"I know we're all hungry," says Mamma Tortoise. "But we promised so I'm afraid we'll just have to wait."

Another week goes by and still no sign of Grandpa Tortoise. The Tortoise family is slowly starving to death.

"I can't take this anymore!" says Daddy Tortoise. "We can't starve ourselves waiting." He grabs the sandwiches and starts passing them around.

As Daddy Tortoise takes his first bite, Grandpa Tortoise pops up from behind a bush and says, "I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO START WITHOUT ME! I'M NOT GOING."

Last edited by Deleted member 507653,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A guy is in a queue at the supermarket...

...when he notices that the rather dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him.

He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can’t place where he might know her from, so he says “sorry do you know me?”

She replies “I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children!”

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful, he says “are you that stripogram on my stag night that I fucked on the pool table in front of all my mates whilst your friend whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my rear?”

“No”, she replies, “I’m your son’s English Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy