AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A stockboy is stacking fruit on a display, when a lady asks "Do you have any pineapples? " The stockboy replies "Sorry ma'am, we are out of pineapples, but we will be getting a shipment tomorrow morning" The lady looks around some more. A few mins later she runs back to him asking where the pineapples are. The stockboy confused about her mental state simply tells her "Sorry ma'am, we are out of pineapples, but we will be getting a shipment tomorrow morning" The lady looks around some more then goes back to the same stockboy and asks "Where the hell do you keep the pineapples, I need some pineapples right now!" The stockboy, getting frustated with his inability to explain the situation, tells the lady "Answers a couple of questions and I will get you your pineapples from the back." The lady agrees and the man starts the questions. "Spell cat for me, as in catastrophe " she says Ok, "C A T". "Very good!" the stockboy says, "now spell dog, as in dogmatic. " The lady getting frustrated spells it correct. Now the employee finally asks "now spell, Fuc, as in pineapples. " She replies "There is no Fuck in pineapples?" To which the stockboy replies "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THE WHOLE TIME!"

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I grew up with personalities such as PoloPolo, Memo Rios, Teo Gonzales, Gus Rodrigues... almost forgot about Chaf&Quely and their jokes are COMPLETELY NON-POLITICALLY CORRECT
So if I post a joke, I'd probably get another warning for either beeeeeeing:

• Racist
    • Sexist
    • Offensive
So I'll leave this just here...

Last edited by JuanMena,
Reactions: IncredulousP

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I grew up with personalities such as PoloPolo, Memo Rios, Teo Gonzales, Gus Rodrigues... and their jokes are COMPLETELY NON-POLITICALLY CORRECT
So if I post a joke, I'd probably get another warning for either beeeeeeing:

• Racist
    • Sexist
    • Offensive
So I'll leave this just here...

You have to physically type out a joke in this thread not post random videos. We already have a thread for that type of thing.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you read? All my jokes are aimed at people that can't stand anything nowadays.
Did you read? This thread is for jokes not for videos as i said we have a thread for that. Feel free to post jokes in text form if you want to just dont be racist or homophobic or transphobic with the jokes and people won't complain and by people I mean me :rofl2:

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you read? This thread is for jokes not for videos as i said we have a thread for that. Feel free to post jokes in text form if you want to just dont be racist or homophobic or transphobic with the jokes and people won't complain and by people I mean me :rofl2:
I met an ethnic, gay, trans person the other day and they suuuucked.
:evil:

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maria, a devout Catholic, got married and had 15 children. After her first husband died, she remarried and had 15 more children. A few weeks after her second husband died, Maria also passed away. At Maria's funeral, the priest looked skyward and said, "At last, they're finally together." Her sister sitting in the front row said, "Excuse me, Father, but do you mean with her first husband, or with her second husband?" The priest replied, "No I mean her legs."

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
What is the difference between an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman?
If you ask for more sugar when you are invited to tea

In England, the hostess gives you a piece of sugar from the can.
In Ireland you get the whole sugar bowl and are asked to help yourself.
In Scotland, the hostess says: "You certainly haven't stirred yet!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...