The Temp Meme box

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1683811742261-png.370678

@JuanMena summon @godreborn the forbidden one.
godreborn fails to summon Chary. :rofl2:

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
View attachment 374845
Whenever I see something like this, I just feel like it's mandatory to tell them something like that
Bad manners are mandatory?
I don't get it.

No idea where you pulled that from (is that something from :shit:Discord:shit: ??), but your reply is anything but friendly. And the two messages are probably taken out of context.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bad manners are mandatory?
I don't get it.

No idea where you pulled that from (is that something from :shit:Discord:shit: ??), but your reply is anything but friendly. And the two messages are probably taken out of context.
haha, no, nothing taken out of context. The guy just showed up and asked this
As for the bad manners, the guy has been around for quite some time on the discord
Showing up here, asking for help for modding and giving as little information except that he did what he shouldn'T have done
Well my answer may be taken as bad manner, but it will be by him only. Pretty much everyone else will take my answer as "an answer for the sake of the meme"

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
haha, no, nothing taken out of context. The guy just showed up and asked this
As for the bad manners, the guy has been around for quite some time on the discord
Showing up here, asking for help for modding and giving as little information except that he did what he shouldn'T have done
Well my answer may be taken as bad manner, but it will be by him only. Pretty much everyone else will take my answer as "an answer for the sake of the meme"
You are contradicting yourself. "Not out of context" vs. "Everyone said not to update"
There is a severe lack of context here with only those two messages visible.

Unless you think that I am "that guy" (despite never having used :shit:Discord:shit:) , your statement that your answer may be taken as bad manners, but by him only is wrong.
Posting unfriendly stuff "for the sake of the meme" makes it a lot worse in my opinion.
==========

I can understand frustration about people not listening and doing stupid thing after being told not to do those. What I don't understand is sarcasm or cynicism making fun of somebody.
If you had enough of a person unwilling to show any form of attention and not willing to learn: Fine. Tell them you'll not continue further attempting to support them (with reason and in a friendly way).

However, as so often, I'm well aware that I'm in the minority (once again) with my stance on things. Schadenfreude is almost never a good thing and not a sign of maturity and intelligence. There are things to joke about. Making fun of people on the other side... nah. You can certainly do better.
But I'll stop here. Basic decency isn't in vogue.

Reactions: impeeza

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You are contradicting yourself. "Not out of context" vs. "Everyone said not to update"
There is a severe lack of context here with only those two messages visible.
I mean, how can you not be aware that you must not update when there is a new update being released. It's literally everywhere.
And what I meant actually is to take these information into account :
1- the guy has been on the discord for quite sometime
2- he asks for help for modding his console
3- the ONLY information he gives is that he fully updated

the only conclusion I have from this is that he is not that new to modding, because he gave the one information that we need to know, the firmware version.
secondly, he literally says "i need help"... that's it...

From my point of view, he said that for the sake of the meme too
I'm pretty sure no one was offended ;)

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m