The ultimate Cuteness contest (with prize)

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
haloman800 said:
Not sure how to put in spoiler bar =/. It would of make my post that much more epic.

that-damn-green-llama-thing-again.gif
rofl.gif

Da phuck?

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
haloman800 said:
Not sure how to put in spoiler bar =/. It would of make my post that much more epic.
Use CODE
ÂÂÂÂ

My entry:
mario_sadYoshi.gif
I mean, is Yoshi really a boy? Seriously.
(Yay 300th post
biggrin.gif
)

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I love this story so much.

Need%20Someone%20Who%20Understands%20Puppies%20For%20Sale%20Moral%20Story.jpg

A store owner was tacking a sign above his door that read "Puppies for Sale". Signs have a way of attracting children, and soon a little boy appeared at the store and asked, "How much are you gonna sell those puppies for?" The store owner replied, "Anywhere from $30 to $50." The little boy reached into his pocket and pulled out some change. "I have $2.37, can I look at them?" The store owner smiled and whistled. Out of the back of the store came his dog running down the aisle followed by five little puppies. One puppy was lagging considerably behind. Immediately the little boy singled out the lagging, limping puppy.

"What's wrong with that little dog?" he asked. The man explained that when the puppy was born the vet said it had a bad hip socket and would limp for the rest of it's life. The little boy got really excited and said "That's the puppy I want to buy!" The man replied "No, you don't want to buy that little dog. If you really want him, I'll give him to you." The little boy got upset. He looked straight into the man's eyes and said, "I don't want you to give him to me. He is worth every bit as much as the other dogs and I'll pay the full price. In fact, I will give you $2.37 now and 50 cents every month until I have him paid for."

The man countered, "You really don't want to buy this puppy, son. He's never gonna be able to run, jump and play like other puppies." The little boy reached down and rolled up his pant leg to reveal a badly twisted, crippled left leg supported by a big metal brace. He looked up at the man and said, "Well, I don't run so well myself and the little puppy will need someone who understands." The man was now biting his bottom lip. Tears welled up in his eyes... He smiled and said, "Son, I hope and pray that each and every one of these puppies will have an owner such as you."

The world is full of people who need someone who understands.

wub.gif
sad.gif
wub.gif
sad.gif
wub.gif
sad.gif

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
The story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy."

The man was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found out the box was empty. He yelled at her, stating, "Don't you know, when you give someone a present, there is supposed to be something inside? The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and cried, "Oh, Daddy, it's not empty at all. I blew kisses into the box. They're all for you, Daddy."

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged for her forgiveness.

Only a short time later, an accident took the life of the child. It is also told that her father kept that gold box by his bed for many years and, whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.

In a very real sense, each one of us, as humans beings, have been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses... from our children, family members, and friends. There is simply no other possession, anyone could hold, more precious than this.

Sometimes, things you read can be cuter than anything else. In this case, it's so sad that it's cute at the same time.

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
This is what i have...

Animated Pics
BbIar.gif
pandaneko.gif

Non-animated Pics
I really like this one!
Merru-Cosplay-ore-no-imouto-ga-konna-ni-kawaii-wake-ga-nai-17603242-684-1000.jpg
Kirino-ore-no-imouto-ga-konna-ni-kawaii-wake-ga-nai-17331799-1400-894.jpg

Well i hope u like it~

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i decided to post a few moar pics....

HUG-anime-girls-8010860-600-536.jpg
image443eq2.jpg
599b6fb1b7de9bd1738e8c20c49cd04e1233637200_full.jpg
c1897cc346b46e8d2a7b5663e9be188e.jpg
image457zr0.jpg
image345ni6.jpg
00f3f423094387383e134e85aff08fc183394cbd.jpg
31e1a509267ae0_full.jpg
459bc46a1a58b0_full.jpg
What??? Want moar?
Cute_neko_girl.jpg

well thatz all for now~
midorinohibi11a.jpg

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
2gsiufd.gif
2ikfrqt.jpg
208tnbt.jpg
2mdfgc6.gif
2uemues.jpg
53thmw.jpg
34il5w4.gif
25srix1.jpg
24m885x.gif
Bonus
rs4t4z.jpg
Drugged smile
Hope you like it
laugh.gif

Edit: added 3 more
Edit2:Added bonus

PS:the first,fourth,seventh and ninth spoilers are all animated pls wait for full picture

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol