Damned
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've been watching a lot of movies lately. I'm a bit burnt out from playing video games.

I just finished watching The Vengeance Trilogy(Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, Oldboy, and Lady Vengeance). Wow, spectacular movies, they are. Well, I didn't like the first movie so much, but the second and the third movie were incredible.

They're brutal, incredibly gory, contain a few scenes of sexual intercourse, or just some fucked up stuff, but in the end, I was blown away by how emotional everything got. I was amazed at the fantastic music in the second and third movies, and the acting is just brilliant. But these movies are definitely targeted at the older audiences for sure. It's also not for the ones who can't handle brutal violence.

I'd recommend watching oldboy first, because I found it to be my favorite out of the trilogy. It's got it all. A dark sense of humor, action, mystery, an intriguing and a strong plot, twisted romance, everything. To top it off, I think the music is perfect for the movie.

Now, I'm off to marathon the extended blu-ray edition of the Lord of The Rings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!