Not open for further replies.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
With hindsight, the whole benefactor and how quickly lungs that were a match for Xuphor were found, raises a lot of suspicion.

I had the same, but since I don't know the medical system in the USA, it could also be the way how they treat people that need organs.
Those close to dieing are bumped up the list for an organ.
It makes sense in a way tho.
So I never really thought anything suspicious out of it.

WOW

To tell you the truth I also had my doubts ever since I asked her why she didn't wanna any charity and how she replied me.

Not defending anything or whatever, but I kinda can imagine why Xuph don't want any charity going on.
I, personally also wouldn't want to become famous by the fact that some charity saved me life or whatever.
But that's just personal.
Others might disagree with it but I agree with Xuph on that part.

I just don't want to be a pain in the bum to others ;p

Also, I hope your brother is going to be alright mate ;o

I had been following the 'medical condition' thread and it all seemed so fishy to me from the beginning. I mean posting something you want to keep private on a fourm?!? Not accepting help and just die!?! (maybe if you're suicidal.​

I personally value me online friends more then people I know IRL.
IRL I got 6 good friends and the rest of the people I don't care much about.
So personally, I can see Xuph reaching out online quicker then reaching out IRL.

Then again, it maybe just me, valuing Internet friends over RL ones.

For some levity...and no it's not photoshopped.

oUl1uqP.png

Okay.....

Maybe Xuphor's sis is a shemale

That's kinda offensive you know ._.

Anyway, I hope that Xuph (if this is all true) is doing well.
I like to believe that Xuph really is recovering from her transplant.
However I do have my doubts tho.

To the people I quoted, It's just me own personal experience from things.
Don't take it directly, I'm just saying what I would've done.
I'm not defending Xuph nor attacking you guys.

As for now.
I just keep watching this and be puzzled.
I hope an answer comes along soon and I hope that it's something in the lines of Kinekto being a dickwad and Xuph making a genuine recovery.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
This situation sorta reminds me of the novel The Night Listener. I seriously hope though that this situation is not an attempt for attention. But until proven otherwise, I'll be hoping Xuphor is doing well!

Kinekto

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, to all the retards out there, she uses "Xuphor" everywhere she goes, and only uses "Zyketor" in games she plays and funnyjunk because her original account there got banned. I browse funnyjunk too, but if you went to a computer that was already signed into a website that's not meant to be serious, would you sign off and into your own account? I highly doubt it.

How do I know this? There is only one computer is this freaking house, and she saves her logins to automatically login to every fucking site she goes to. I'm sure most of you do too.

Also, to see all her "friends" turn on her so quickly bothered me. I don't like her at all, but seriously, you people are EXTREMELY fast to try to give her a shit name. So quick it made me think of when she DOES recover how sad it'd make her when she'd see every fucking person here hates her.
I've sent a PM to Costello, p1ngpong, etc asking what type of proof is acceptable. There are some things I won't give (documents with address, social security, etc), but I just can't stand to see how quick everyone is to hate her, so I'll give something to make everyone here stop this shit.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I think this is appropriate.

I personally prefer this:

Ok, to all the retards out there, she uses "Xuphor" everywhere she goes, and only uses "Zyketor" in games she plays and funnyjunk because her original account there got banned. I browse funnyjunk too, but if you went to a computer that was already signed into a website that's not meant to be serious, would you sign off and into your own account? I highly doubt it.

How do I know this? There is only one computer is this freaking house, and she saves her logins to automatically login to every fucking site she goes to. I'm sure most of you do too.

Also, to see all her "friends" turn on her so quickly bothered me. I don't like her at all, but seriously, you people are EXTREMELY fast to try to give her a shit name. So quick it made me think of when she DOES recover how sad it'd make her when she'd see every fucking person here hates her.
I've sent a PM to Costello, p1ngpong, etc asking what type of proof is acceptable. There are some things I won't give (documents with address, social security, etc), but I just can't stand to see how quick everyone is to hate her, so I'll give something to make everyone here stop this shit.

Well.. in all honesty pumpkin, you've set her up for the fall. The way you acted and such, and then that post where you said that you don't care about her and shit. If she's still in the hospital, then you have no one to blame but yourself for getting her friends on the forums against her. If she is in the hospital recovering, then have some fucking compassion. Whatever differences you had in the past, put them to the side and be there for a family member who was about to die. If you can't do that, then you're a sad excuse for a human being.

But like I said, I want Xuphor to be okay. I really do. But what you did, set off so many alarms it isn't even funny. Don't blame the forums, blame yourself.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wait, who said we hated her?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States

Well, we might have began thinking this was a hoax, but you sure did a "heel face turn" pretty quick, yourself.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyway, I'm still wondering who Kinekto is talking to, she's still engaged in a conversation. I'm gonna look up whose engaged in a conversation in the forums on the people I suspect.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I have faith in Xuphor's story and your credibility.
But you look like a fool saying this after posting about how you lied to us and dont care about your sister.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Can't wait.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now that I think about it, it's next to impossible to get lungs very fast these days unlike kidneys, hearts, and livers, heck it took government intervention just to get that little girl a lung.

I'm so getting the dual destinies OST in September.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Not defending anything or whatever, but I kinda can imagine why Xuph don't want any charity going on.
I, personally also wouldn't want to become famous by the fact that some charity saved me life or whatever.
But that's just personal.
Others might disagree with it but I agree with Xuph on that part.

I just don't want to be a pain in the bum to others ;p

Also, I hope your brother is going to be alright mate ;o

She was already doing it by announcing it. I mean c'mon why would you create a thread about your upcoming death if you don't wanna be "famous".

My bro is alright he's in the ARMY so the ARMY is paying everything.

TheRedfox

blep
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Drama began.
But to be honest, i still hope that what you say is true and xuphor is in hospital right now.

Kinekto

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, I'm still wondering who Kinekto is talking to, she's still engaged in a conversation. I'm gonna look up whose engaged in a conversation in the forums on the people I suspect.
Costello, p1ngpong, etc. The PM asking what the want for proof. Second tab. Three read it, but no replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson