The Xuphor situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Costello, p1ngpong, etc. The PM asking what the want for proof. Second tab. Three read it, but no replies.
I just refreshed the page and read your post. But it's common sense for us to suspect that it's all a joke, with how you made it really fishy. I'm really down with what kind of person you are with your family. Still, there has to be solid proof, since it is still black in the lentil.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
She was already doing it by announcing it. I mean c'mon why would you create a thread about your upcoming death if you don't wanna be "famous".

My bro is alright he's in the ARMY so the ARMY is paying everything.

Making a thread is something I wouldn't do, I agree with you on that.
But then again, it's about the fact that telling people online before family etc.

Aye, nice to hear!

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Costello, p1ngpong, etc. The PM asking what the want for proof. Second tab. Three read it, but no replies.

It was your last post in the Xuphor thread that started all this.

I hope you can verify that Xuphor's plight is genuine, but you've left helluva lot of doubt in people's heads.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well Xuphor has been off her ps3 for six days... so yeah... i don't know what the hell is going on i was going make a topic about something but i changed my mind since this came up.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ok, to all the retards out there, she uses "Xuphor" everywhere she goes, and only uses "Zyketor" in games she plays and funnyjunk because her original account there got banned. I browse funnyjunk too, but if you went to a computer that was already signed into a website that's not meant to be serious, would you sign off and into your own account? I highly doubt it.

How do I know this? There is only one computer is this freaking house, and she saves her logins to automatically login to every fucking site she goes to. I'm sure most of you do too.

Also, to see all her "friends" turn on her so quickly bothered me. I don't like her at all, but seriously, you people are EXTREMELY fast to try to give her a shit name. So quick it made me think of when she DOES recover how sad it'd make her when she'd see every fucking person here hates her.
I've sent a PM to Costello, p1ngpong, etc asking what type of proof is acceptable. There are some things I won't give (documents with address, social security, etc), but I just can't stand to see how quick everyone is to hate her, so I'll give something to make everyone here stop this shit.
I never said anything about distrusting her nor her situation, but you did set yourself up for skepticism with your comment. Once you plant the seeds of doubt, they will grow.

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But this is like common sense, for someone to be responding that much after a lung transplant, that it's fake.

... errrrrm, you posted a crapton in the thread and even made a (no offense, I guess?) pretty creepy one of your own, not to mention that thing still in your signature. Don't say it's "common sense" only after an administrator makes a topic and then use hindsight for reference, that's pretty much admitting that you have none, according to your definition.

Reactions: Xarsah16

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kinekto
Could I ask how much the transplant costs? You said that you were being paid $25/day. Isn't it possible to use that, or is it not enough?
Transplants are insanely expensive. She could house sit for four months at $25 a day and not come close to the costs of a double lung transplant, as well as general hospital fees.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol if this shit gets any stranger im going to start thinking this is Xuphor and her Benefactor.

manti-teo-memes-4-570x565.jpg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
... errrrrm, you posted a crapton in the thread and even made a (no offense, I guess?) pretty creepy one of your own, not to mention that thing still in your signature. Don't say it's "common sense" only after an administrator makes a topic and then use hindsight for reference, that's pretty much admitting that you have none, according to your definition.

No, I mean I do have respect for her, but ever since her last post happened, it did make me suspicious about the whole thing.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, to see all her "friends" turn on her so quickly bothered me. I don't like her at all, but seriously, you people are EXTREMELY fast to try to give her a shit name. So quick it made me think of when she DOES recover how sad it'd make her when she'd see every fucking person here hates her...
Like DinohScene, I am still concerned and hope for the best.
I think it's foolish to expend much energy investigating proof of opinions and trying to make sense out of all this.
I don't think everyone who was following Xuphor's original thread has turned on her.
I think many or even most of us are just stunned by what you've done and don't know how to react (and aren't even posting). You really have no right to shift blame or disgust to the community here. You are the one who incriminated her and stank up the whole situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?