• Start date
  • Views 3,406
  • Replies 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 180466

OP
Hello! I wonder how I can enter how many songs to be included in each career tier. But I do not know what to do. Or yes, I know how to but of in what way?

Here is a picture of how the window looks like:

theghostwiiisotool.png

My point is how should I write?

Should I write like this:

"5,5,5,5" (with the ")

'5,5,5,5' (with the ')

or

5,5,5,5 (with nothing)

So confused...
unsure.gif

/GHBAimen

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont bump your own threads. you only made this 1 hour before you bumped it. this isnt an irc chatroom.

anyways, its been quite some time since i messed with it, but i believe there is no limit to the number of songs per tier. but they all must have 1 song ( i think ). and try it without using any quotes. you can feel free to play around with it. its not like you have to waste a DVD-r to see if it works.

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
You just put:

TierSongsCount 0,0,0,0,0,0,0

(obviously replacing the 0's with the number of choice, with enough 0's to cover the number of tiers you have, not including the Bonus songs).

D

Deleted member 180466

OP
Fluganox said:
You just put:

TierSongsCount 0,0,0,0,0,0,0

(obviously replacing the 0's with the number of choice, with enough 0's to cover the number of tiers you have, not including the Bonus songs).

Thanks!
biggrin.gif

/GHBAimen

D

Deleted member 180466

OP
Ok, what now? Written down my choice and started up TheGHOST but it's the same list as in GHIII?

As in the "Wild Pluckings Track Pack" I have changed it to so have I decided to there should be three songs, but it's five + non career tracks. What happens?
mellow.gif

Do you guys know which version of the game that works best for TheGHOST? The American version or the European version of GHIII? I'm using the European version of GHIII, stereo version.

Because I have problems when I add the hacks to the game, for example to enter cheats easier.

/GHBAimen

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
Right, now that you have done that, it's showing all the current listings in each position for the ISO. Select them all (presuming you want to change them all) and then click "Next", you'll then have the joyous task of dragging and dropping each song, and then selecting the name etc. After all that, you finally process the ISO and you get your custom at the end of it. Burn it to a DVD-R and you're laughing.

D

Deleted member 180466

OP
Fluganox said:
Right, now that you have done that, it's showing all the current listings in each position for the ISO. Select them all (presuming you want to change them all) and then click "Next", you'll then have the joyous task of dragging and dropping each song, and then selecting the name etc. After all that, you finally process the ISO and you get your custom at the end of it. Burn it to a DVD-R and you're laughing.

I did that. Or actually, I tried it on the Dolphin Emulator. Still the same list. And the tier names have even not been changed.
mellow.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
# When posting please refrain from double/triple/etc posting .....

# Avoid bumping (reviving) old or new topics; they'll be replied to when they're replied to.

D

Deleted member 180466

OP
giantpune said:
QUOTE said:
# When posting please refrain from double/triple/etc posting .....

# Avoid bumping (reviving) old or new topics; they'll be replied to when they're replied to.

Thanks to you, this's not a bump.

Now I tested "ManualEditing" and got what I wanted in TheGHOST. I replaced the songs and worked fine. The last step was just to building the ISO again with TheGHOSTWiiIsoTool. But keep reading...

First, in TheGHOSTWiiIsoTool, I took "Full Prep", changed settings, took to "ManualEditing" and pressed start. Waited and the program told me I could start using TheGHOST and I did. Used the "File System" as the plugin if you're wondering. Since I was finished, saved the whole project and went back to TheGHOSTWiiIsoTool and pressed OK to continue and building up the ISO. Tested both on Dolphin Emulator and Nintendo Wii but do not see any difference at all. The same tracks are left with the same name. But the music is gone with the notes remaining. What happens now?

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
What you've done is prepped the ISO, then customized it, then prepped it again.

It should go:
- GH3/GHA original ISO.
- Prep ISO (wipe anything you want, if you run this, you should have the same game, but no music)
- Manually edit in each song and replace old ones.
- After editing in the last song, it should come up with a new set-list, then ask you to process the ISO, click "Yes", and sit back for about an hour or two.
- Burn the new ISO and BOOM, custom GH.

D

Deleted member 180466

OP
Fluganox said:
What you've done is prepped the ISO, then customized it, then prepped it again.

It should go:
- GH3/GHA original ISO.
- Prep ISO (wipe anything you want, if you run this, you should have the same game, but no music)
- Manually edit in each song and replace old ones.
- After editing in the last song, it should come up with a new set-list, then ask you to process the ISO, click "Yes", and sit back for about an hour or two.
- Burn the new ISO and BOOM, custom GH.

I've never prepped the ISO again after I customized it. I did just the steps that you're saying. Using "ManualEditing" because of getting it to work.

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
GHBAimen said:
...and went back to TheGHOSTWiiIsoTool and pressed OK to continue and building up the ISO.

^ You shouldn't do that basically. You use the WiiIsoTool to prep the ISO, after choosing all your options, you set it going, a big progress bar fills up at the bottom of the screen (usually takes about 15minutes), then close it, and you have your blank, prepped GH3/GHA ISO. You then run "TheGHOST.exe" and manually edit in all the songs and videos and tier names etc that you want, after the last song, you are shown all the changes that will be made, you click "Yes", then you sit back for an hour or two while it replaces all the original songs with the ones you have chosen. After that, you have your custom ISO. Burn/run that, and you're done.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats why its called the "prep tool". you rut the prep tool to create the blank slate. then you add all your custom songs. im pretty sure it tells you this in the instructional pdf, or even in that big "theghost" thread at scorehero.

D

Deleted member 180466

OP
Fluganox said:
GHBAimen said:
...and went back to TheGHOSTWiiIsoTool and pressed OK to continue and building up the ISO.

^ You shouldn't do that basically. You use the WiiIsoTool to prep the ISO, after choosing all your options, you set it going, a big progress bar fills up at the bottom of the screen (usually takes about 15minutes), then close it, and you have your blank, prepped GH3/GHA ISO. You then run "TheGHOST.exe" and manually edit in all the songs and videos and tier names etc that you want, after the last song, you are shown all the changes that will be made, you click "Yes", then you sit back for an hour or two while it replaces all the original songs with the ones you have chosen. After that, you have your custom ISO. Burn/run that, and you're done.

You do not understand what I mean, right?

Look, I use TheGHOSTWiiIsoTool without "ManualEditing" that happens as you say, but what I want does not work then. Tiers that I've written in is not there in TheGHOST. I wrote in five tiers in TheGHOSTWiiIsoTool but still, I see the original list from GH3. Do I take the "ManualEditing" on TheGHOSTWiiIsoTool so do it prep the ISO file to me but stops at half when it says I should start changing things, so I do it using TheGHOST with the plugin "File System". Then I get what I want. But when I'm done with TheGHOST so I press OK to build ISO file in TheGHOSTWiiIsoTool and after that the game would not work as it should.

QUOTE(giantpune @ Oct 6 2010, 03:47 AM)
thats why its called the "prep tool". you rut the prep tool to create the blank slate. then you add all your custom songs. im pretty sure it tells you this in the instructional pdf, or even in that big "theghost" thread at scorehero.

Yes, and scorehero is a very active site, right?
glare.gif

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have "ManualEditing" set to "Yes" then the TheGHOSTWiiIsoTool pauses half way through processing the ISO and asks you to MANUALLY EDIT the system files, this is why it pauses, it allows you to remove certain videos, replace videos, move cut-scenes etc. You do not need this set to "Yes" to edit songs.

D

Deleted member 180466

OP
Fluganox said:
If you have "ManualEditing" set to "Yes" then the TheGHOSTWiiIsoTool pauses half way through processing the ISO and asks you to MANUALLY EDIT the system files, this is why it pauses, it allows you to remove certain videos, replace videos, move cut-scenes etc.

Yes. But how can I fix the tier problem? Works of course with "ManualEditing" on TheGHOST but nothing happens when you start the game, nothing changed. Without "ManualEditing" so it does not work in TheGHOST, nothing changed in the game.

QUOTE(Fluganox @ Oct 7 2010, 01:14 PM) You do not need this set to "Yes" to edit songs.

But it has to work to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning