OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To begin, the fact that TheSpade made a 2 page long post about how I am a horrible person is hella lol.

Since TheSpade felt it was a good idea to make a thread basically personally attacking me I assume that means it's OK for me to do the same to him. If he gets to insult me, I get to insult him.

Since I am not a giant dork, I won't devote 2 pages to you. What I will say is that you are both a tyrant and a fat, ugly dork. You are 33 years old, 210 pounds, and you write 2 page rants about people on irc. You moderate a channel with mostly children in it, and you play favorites. You wouldn't ban one of the people in your gay club of "internet friends" for doing the same, but you are a tyrant so I guess that's to be expected.

I don't have a fan club. I troll for my own amusement, not for that of others. Nor would i go to prison for ddosin your shitty comcast connection. I'd get banned from the forums for doing it though and that'd be a damn shame now wouldn't it?

Since I am not a doctor (though I am certified in RAPE and Trolling), and neither are you, I am not going to analyize you and recomend help. I will say, however, that you are amongst the most stupid people I've had to deal with online. You censor yourself while wishing for my death. You leave GBAtemp because you are "done with piracy" and return a few months later. You ban people because you don't like them. You review flashcarts. You have the most retarded sig on gbatemp, talking about how 'hardcore' you are, while you censor yourself and take trolls seriously. You deliver constant fail.

The best part is that you have become me: a troll. Enjoy.

To conclude this comment, TheSpade, take the prejudicial, obnoxious, pathetic sideshow that is yourself elsewhere. You're not wanted here.

Also, watching Jerry Springer while drunk/high is entertaining you bastard!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
omg not another one...
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat