Kami Kurai
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
So after my mom taking my stuff about two weeks back I finally got everything back. The last few months mom and I occasionaly got into fights and back then she kinda exploded. Since then it has been like a war here in home.

Yesterday (with the help of our therapist), we found what exactly the reason was (close friends that want to know may ask), and the conclusion was that it was out of our control. We both need to find some help from outside to get everything back on track.

Also, because we didn’t know what exactly was going on, mom and mostly me, have been having a slight depression. It’s still not completely gone, but I would like to apologize if I hurt people because of that.

First priority for me is to stop depending on sleep medication. It wasn’t a heavy one or anything, but I did take it regulary, and so it has become harder to sleep without.

The last two days have also been a great boost the bond between mom and me, since we now know what was going on, we don’t have reasons to argue anymore.

With most things resolved mom and I have decided (again!), that we’re still going to move to my dad’s house! Hopefully, we’ll move somewhere in June. We’re pretty still pretty busy with that, so people might not always get a hold on me in the weekends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5