Things you recently bought or got

Chickenii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently replaced my K70 mechanical keyboard with a k100 optical-mechanical keyboard. Haven't really noticed a difference yet, but I like the additional programmable buttons on the side.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[emoji14]
569edc2b20551269b79d7dfe5b79f0aa.jpg
6741a063f9755fed5bc80cdd11e49a56.jpg

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Last edited by SG854,

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
My system came with fw 4.9 is it normal? Because on ebay he wrote sealed and come without it so maybe someone swapped it.

the seller swears that it was sealed

Edited: I also can hear the power button spring when I press it and I must run fxpak pro as soon as possible or it will crash if I took my time to change the settings of super nt and then run sd2snes it will crash or get black screen hehe

what is this hehe

Last edited by MohammedQ8,

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Soon I will enough enough money to a car in cash and if there are levels from 1 to 10 for cars I can buy level 2 or 3 of bmw or cadillac car ….. my question is should I buy it in cash or monthly payment?

full payment is good for not worrying about paying for it in the future and own it and become poor again hehe

monthly payment means that I give I can give very good first payment and keep some of my money for myself. Pay them for 2 years instead of 5 years.

which one would you chose?

Last edited by MohammedQ8,

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soon I will enough enough money to a car in cash and if there are levels from 1 to 10 for cars I can buy level 2 or 3 of bmw or cadillac car ….. my question is should I buy it in cash or monthly payment?

full payment is good for not worrying about paying for it in the future and own it and become poor again hehe

monthly payment means that I give I can give very good first payment and keep some of my money for myself. Pay them for 2 years instead of 5 years.

which one would you chose?

If you're having to weigh those issues, I wonder if perhaps your considerations should have more to do with what kind of car you purchase, rather than how you purchase it. I would guess the upkeep of a BMW or Cadillac would be quite a bit more costly than, say, a Honda or Toyota -- both very reliable cars, generally speaking. Just my two-cent's worth. ;)

Deleted member 323844

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
RetroTINK-5X Pro. Motion Adaptative Deinterlacing and fast resolution switching are pretty cool but, other than that, not much improvements over XRGB-Mini and way less post-processing options.

Fenrir 21 pins. The cheapest Saturn ODE for the vast majority of Saturn models. Not much to say, it works and has ~100% compatibility.

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I recently bought a USB3.0 extension cable so I could better position my wireless USB dongle and my download speeds have more than tripled. Interference is a bitch but she ain't my bitch no more.

D

Deleted User

... This may be trivial to some, but it's quite valuable for me.

I finally got confirmation of the UFOs I saw back in 1999 on top of my Family's land in South East Asia.
Smartphones weren't there yet so all I had all these years was just words to describe what I saw to skeptics.

001.png
002.png
003.png

Snapped this off a CNN YouTube.
Luckily someone finally managed to record something similar, though in my case I only saw two of them.

Now I can show them photos and a video.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nope.