Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Paid off the rest of my Animal Crossing: New Leaf pre-order at GameStop, and pre-ordered the Prima guide on overstock.com (It was only $16 or so).

Also bought TLoZ: OoA on the 3DS VC when it came out. I'll probably buy OoS as well before the $5 promotion is over as well.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Kurly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
*gave awesome advice*
Cheers man, just got it delivered through the mail today. Looking at some fans now and yup, you were right, it's a Xenon :D
Sorry to ask but seeing as you're THE dude to ask about this kind of thing, would it be best for me to just JTAG it or should I also flash?

Reactions: DinohScene

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Cheers man, just got it delivered through the mail today. Looking at some fans now and yup, you were right, it's a Xenon :D
Sorry to ask but seeing as you're THE dude to ask about this kind of thing, would it be best for me to just JTAG it or should I also flash?

You want to connect it on Live?
If not then deffo JTAG.
If so, then R-JTAG it (update to 14699 or JTAG it now and retrieve the CPU key) and Dual NAND.

I'd personally JTAG it.

Reactions: Kurly

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went to a flea market Saturday and picked up a new SNES controller, Yoshi's Island, Shadow the Hedgehog, Crazy Taxi (Dreamcast), a PS1 memory card, Soul Blade, MGS VR Missions and Spyro Year of the Dragon all for $50!! :)

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought these off of Amazon for the too many 3DS games promotion:
Luigi's Mansion 2
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Fire Emblem: Awakening

And I can't decide between Castlevania 3DS(got meh reviews), Animal Crossing 3D(it's too peaceful for me) and DK Country Returns 3D(already played it on the Wii).
I also bought an R4i SDHC, as I need to update my 3DS now (I'm still using my Acekard :mellow: ).

All of these should be arriving by the time I'm back home (going to the capital on a couple of lectures and a competition to determine the national team in a week, wish me luck :lol: ). I'll be really treating myself then, since the school year is almost over. :yaynds:

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Went to a flea market Saturday and picked up a new SNES controller, Yoshi's Island, Shadow the Hedgehog, Crazy Taxi (Dreamcast), a PS1 memory card, Soul Blade, MGS VR Missions and Spyro Year of the Dragon all for $50!! :)
which console was Shadow the DAMN Hedgehog for?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Gamecube. I always heard it sucked hard core but I wanted to give it a fair shot
It's actually one of my favorite Sonic games. I understand most of the criticisms toward it (it tries way to hard to be "adult" and takes itself way too seriously, even for a Sonic game, for example), but I found it fun to try to get all the endings and missions, etc (even if some of them were absolute BS, like "find and destroy EVERY of this kind of enemy").

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's actually one of my favorite Sonic games. I understand most of the criticisms toward it (it tries way to hard to be "adult" and takes itself way too seriously, even for a Sonic game, for example), but I found it fun to try to get all the endings and missions, etc (even if some of them were absolute BS, like "find and destroy EVERY of this kind of enemy").
When I got home I played it for about 3 minutes just to see if it worked and it feels so much like Sonic Adventure 2. Just the controls, look and feel remind me of that game so much. Picking up a gun and shooting cops was weird to me for a Sonic game lol. I felt like they tried to pull off a Conker's Bad Fur Day with the "badass" style

Shoat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A Magicka 4-pack (well, 1/4th of it to be exact).
Dark Souls.
New USB controller because my old one literally kept killing me (and yes I tried Keyboard+Mouse for Dark Souls and even the broken controller is better so I'll just wait until I continue playing it.)

After having gotten Rainslick3 for free a while ago (thanks to OutVolt for posting about the giveaway event here, I don't think I would have noticed it in time otherwise), I'm thinking of maybe getting Rainslick4 in a few days when it comes out...
Can't remember the last time I bought more than one entertainment-related thing within a single month. Guess that's how rich people feel.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS
IS THE BEST SHIRT
OF ALL SHIRTS
AND ANY SHIRT THAT WILL EVER BE
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370727464.269794.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: