Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Neither did any of the 3ds special editions. I bought the Majoras maks N3DSXL at launch and the game separately.
They did actually, that’s where the legit CIAs came from wasn’t it? The MM3D console definitely came with the game installed because I have it, as did the red Monster Hunter Generations one.

IMG_1184.png

The gold Hyrule edition might not have had a game bundled if you’re confusing the MM console with that?

Reactions: KiiWii

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They did actually, that’s where the legit CIAs came from wasn’t it? The MM3D console definitely came with the game installed because I have it, as did the red Monster Hunter Generations one.

View attachment 367697

The gold Hyrule edition might not have had a game bundled if you’re confusing the MM console with that?
I bought the majoras mask xl n3dsxl new on release date, it's the only n3dsxl I own, and had to buy the game separately. Might have been because of region. I know my link between worlds 3dsxl came with the game.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is funny you buying all Playstation games now it seem.
I bought around 210 switch games, across two 1TB sd cards, which have about 100GBs full on each as I alphabetized them with one being 1-R and the other S-Z, but all these lawsuits and shit piss me off. I can understand piracy and whatnot, but not copyright infringement shit for fans of their series. fuck them for that. they're doing nothing but hurting their brand thanks to NoA.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought around 210 switch games, across two 1TB sd cards, which have about 100GBs full on each as I alphabetized them with one being 1-R and the other S-Z, but all these lawsuits and shit piss me off. I can understand piracy and whatnot, but not copyright infringement shit for fans of their series. fuck them for that. they're doing nothing but hurting their brand thanks to NoA.
Wait you have 210 Switch games and they only come to ~200GB? Damn. I think I have around 300 all BARELY downloaded onto one 1TB card. I think I have maybe 30GB spare between micro SD and system memory.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait you have 210 Switch games and they only come to ~200GB? Damn. I think I have around 300 all BARELY downloaded onto one 1TB card. I think I have maybe 30GB spare between micro SD and system memory.
no, they come to about 1.6TBs. I meant there's only 100GBs or so left on each mirco sd card.

Reactions: Scarlet

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My buddy was cleaning out his attic. He gave me a PS3.

View attachment 368202

I’ve been trying to reason with myself to get one. This is the first phat version, it seems. I’ll see if I can disk load everything, just like my ps2. Should be a fun weekend learning all about it. :)

Lucky dude. :ninja: [steals it] [accidently]

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My buddy was cleaning out his attic. He gave me a PS3.

View attachment 368202

I’ve been trying to reason with myself to get one. This is the first phat version, it seems. I’ll see if I can disk load everything, just like my ps2. Should be a fun weekend learning all about it. :)
I'm trying to find a model that supports SACD and PS2 games.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 580 I ordered for pc I'm building to give my nephew came today. It works great. The packing could have been a little better.

It is used but looks really good and I have already tested it in my pc. Tested it for a couple of hours with dead island 2.

Also ordered some Thermalright TL-C12C-S X3 argb 120mm fans. They were cheap, 3 argb 120mm fan cost me $16 for the 3 of them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230502_031635_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230502_031635_Gallery.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 21

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.