XP
Country
Canada

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two bottles of water to keep in the car.

Anyway, sort of drove my dad's RV in the farm to change how it was parked and it actually felt no different than a car/van/truck, it's just bigger than what I usually drive. Happy I did that because the RV's "home" door is now facing towards the farm than the reeds/canes, I guess he parked that way as it was convenient to him.

Moreover, I don't think he realizes he needs to take care of his property because it was filthy and unorganized as hell, now it's way nicer and things are locked up as it should be (than left opened even if no human goes there, not that they should, it's fuckin' private property).

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moreover, I don't think he realizes he needs to take care of his property because it was filthy and unorganized as hell, now it's way nicer and things are locked up as it should be (than left opened even if no human goes there, not that they should, it's fuckin' private property).

:creep: [goes in there n looks around] :O:ohnoes:

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I realized I own too many controllers already, so naturally I bought another.
IMG_20231026_191129595.jpg

So far I quite like it. Compared to the SN30 Pro+ (which I also own) it is a lot lighter thanks to not having the two dual shock horns at the bottom, the triggers are digital like on switch pro controllers, and the vibrations are weaker (again, no space for stronger rumble motors). For stuff on the Steam Deck it's pretty neat, I'm currently playing Oblivion with it where analog triggers aren't actually doing anything so the lower travel distance and nice clicky feeling is appreciated.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
My daughter stung me yesterday for all the available Taylor Swift's versions of her albums on Vinyl. Not sure if that counts, I just don't see any of my spare money these days since I got both my girls into vinyl :rofl2:
you should got them on carbonite, had been cheaper, ha ha ha, just kidding, you are a good parent, teaching values to your kids!!!

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My daughter stung me yesterday for all the available Taylor Swift's versions of her albums on Vinyl. Not sure if that counts, I just don't see any of my spare money these days since I got both my girls into vinyl :rofl2:

Vinyl boots, jackets and skirts next :rofl2::rofl2::tpi::rofl2::rofl2:

• Haha
Reactions: bazamuffin

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I just remember being a kid and how much fun vinyl shopping was. Just trying to promote that. The eldest has already rifled what was left of my vinyl. Oh, and she'd never seen a cassette before so bought her a walkman and gave her what I had left of my collection

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fiiiiish!

View attachment 401518

Cleanup crew.
What are they cleaning up after, Veho? I dabbled in a little bit of everything some years ago, including marine, but new world cichlids were what I enjoyed the most. African Cichlids (malawi) were prettier, but boring in comparison.

My aunt had a 20 gal tank with kissing fish, sucker fish [for the tank glass algae], a tiger fish, angel fish and silver dollar fish. :D

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Cory's are my favorite fish to keep. I managed to breed some Bronze Cory's on accident.

How do you breed fish "on accident" :huh:
You left a mixed pair in a fish tank and one thing led to the other?

What are they cleaning up after, Veho? I dabbled in a little bit of everything some years ago, including marine, but new world cichlids were what I enjoyed the most. African Cichlids (malawi) were prettier, but boring in comparison.

Well for now they're munching on dead plants and keeping the detritus worms in check, and burying snail and shrimp poop in the substrate as they dig around.
I'll be getting more corys soon, and then zebra danios later on, and then we'll see.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you breed fish "on accident" :huh:
You left a mixed pair in a fish tank, and one thing led to the other?
Cory cats are kind of hard to breed(not as hard as other fish). You need specific water parameters and something for them to lay their eggs on( ive seen people use those stringy mop heads), cause iirc they'll eat them, and one day I was transferring them to a bigger tank and noticed I had more than I bought + they were half the size of the others.

I had bought, iirc, 10 and had 18 Bronze Cory's. They must have laid their eggs in the flame moss.

I usually have flame, java or Christmas moss growing in my tanks. Cyanoacrylate, aka crazy glue, is aquarium safe. I usually have them crazy glued to some lava rocks, Lol so I ask my friends if they would like to trim my bush.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://metaphysic.ai/pro/individuals