Screenshot_2023-12-19-18-03-46-407-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Robots in the skies. :ninja:

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This week's haul, two more controllers for my Analogue Pocket to cover most of the systems, and a new Zelda themed MicroSD for the Pocket itself so I have one that's actually visually distinct so I can keep track of them more easily.
IMG_20231221_132802244.jpg

I also got some caffeine pills and smoked jalapeno flakes, but didn't bother taking pictures of those.

Edit:
IMG_20231221_154244924.jpg

Well this came a week early, but I'm not complaining. I already had an extension cable which is missing the two wires used for some extra accessories, like the Zapper, and as such didn't work for what I wanted. This one does work with the zapper.

Last edited by RAHelllord,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This week's haul, two more controllers for my Analogue Pocket to cover most of the systems, and a new Zelda themed MicroSD for the Pocket itself so I have one that's actually visually distinct so I can keep track of them more easily.
View attachment 409805
I also got some caffeine pills and smoked jalapeno flakes, but didn't bother taking pictures of those.
If you want a really solid controller for GBA, I really recommend the official Pokken pad. Sadly not wireless but great D-Pad and nice L and R buttons. Also only has one L and one R, which feels nice on the GBA.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you want a really solid controller for GBA, I really recommend the official Pokken pad. Sadly not wireless but great D-Pad and nice L and R buttons. Also only has one L and one R, which feels nice on the GBA.
That's an interesting looking one. I might consider that, thank you. Though at the moment for GB / GBA / SNES I do have a Switch SNES pad and an 8bitdo SN30.

Also I got 8 controllers in the last 2 months (not including the Ring Fit accessory) so I think I better stop for a bit before my wallet beats me up.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza and Scarlet

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Grab the community profiles and try those out, and if you use the scan lines feature be sure to either enable HDR or crank up the color boosts to offset the loss in brightness.
Yeah, played with all the settings, and one of my TVs does not support HDR. It works great with some consoles, but my HDMI modded systems aren’t looking all that hot (even with the profiles).

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Well for my constant INR test I have to do each week manage to get this:
1703367481007.png

100 lancets by 15 USD, A LOT but at local medical stores could be 50 or 60 USD the box and there is no 21G anywhere, So could think are "cheap."

Reactions: AncientBoi

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I always thought it was "robots in disguise", but now my world has been shaked up.
It is. But I misheard it as "robots in the skies" as a kid (I think I didn't even know what "disguise" meant at the time) and it stuck.

And I mean look, right in the opening credits:

1703368196734.png

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Got two cheap garbage knockoff Transformers, so I could try edging ( :creep: ) and paneling.

1703444685330.png

They are pretty horrible but I found a review of the original toys (2012 Bruticus) and they were pretty horrible too, so... no complaints :tpi:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (and the joke here is that i misheard pride month as bread month)