RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Completely forgot that I got this thing a couple days ago:
IMG_20240220_164915647.jpg

The Hunter controller from Retro Fighters for the original Xbox. 2.4g low latency plus USB adapter for PC, Switch, and a bunch of other consoles, hall effect sticks and triggers, pressure sensitive buttons, and regular shoulder buttons in addition to the white and black face buttons (mapped identically for OG Xbox).
Took forever to ship from the preorder last March but the thing feels really solid. No discernable latency, sticks feel great, d-pad is solid, triggers feel good.
Definitely worth considering over an old original controller, and definitely better than any original third-party options for the thing.
There were times I bought, sold, and rebought again TP_Wii, but never actually played that port.

However, when Ninty released the HD Version (on the Wii U) I played it from start to finish and really enjoyed it.

Makes me wonder why tf they never ported WWHD and TPHD to the Switch those games are awesome! Man, the music of WWHD is legendary.
The Wii version was the first iteration if TP that I played, on my big sister's Wii where I pestered her at her apartment to play it.

And yeah, I'm also curious why they haven't released those games on the switch yet, but maybe it's either still in the cards or they want to wait until the next generation.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got this case too, mine is the galaxy print on the outside, and it's honestly the best game case I've ever owned.

View attachment 421696
Blew my mind to see one that can store so many carts. Most of the ones with that capacity are the gross slide in fabric ones and they’re really just not the same. I want to see my carts damn it!

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally got a working PSP Go Dock, so now I can watch old UMD movies
How psp go doesn't have a umd drive. Also I love my psp go
I wanted to pre-order the Gundam Breaker ps5 Collector's edition but its a Bandai Namco site exclusive and I can't justify the $100 USD shipping to Canada especially when the Collector's edition costs $90. It's basically the base game with some dlc and a exclusive gunpla kit. The kit looks like a HG or probably a EG so it wouldn't be big.

Reactions: Veho

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Blew my mind to see one that can store so many carts. Most of the ones with that capacity are the gross slide in fabric ones and they’re really just not the same. I want to see my carts damn it!
I also love that the silicon grips the carts so nicely. And can store a few SD cards as well. The magnetic closing is icing on the cake too.

How psp go doesn't have a umd drive.
Probably UMD ISO rips from the MemoryStick.

Reactions: Scarlet

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I also love that the silicon grips the carts so nicely. And can store a few SD cards as well. The magnetic closing is icing on the cake too.

Probably UMD ISO rips from the MemoryStick.
Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Ordered a DMG power board for gameboys that have been IPS modded.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,
  • Love
Reactions: Veho and Jayro

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How psp go doesn't have a umd drive. Also I love my psp go
What Jayro says, rip a UMD with my other PSP, or download one, then copy it over to /iso/videos/ and you can then mount it via the VSH and play it like a regular UMD.
It's somewhat worth it because UMD has a better compression algorithm than regular DVD, so you get a slightly better color reproduction in exchange for less bonus material. And similar to PS1 games the image is full-sized on TV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool