XP
Country
United States

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's a 4x8 walk-in closet. It's going to be my new hobby/streaming/gaming room. If it wants to come out or need to come out, it can.
The closet is currently used to house random junk and boxes, so it needs to be repurposed. To be honest, if I could fit a bed in there, I would rather sleep in it.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORDâ„¢ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a 4x8 walk-in closet. It's going to be my new hobby/streaming/gaming room. If it wants to come out or need to come out, it can.
The closet is currently used to house random junk and boxes, so it needs to be repurposed. To be honest, if I could fit a bed in there, I would rather sleep in it.

Nah. Let it stay in the closet then. I don't need anymore competition out here hun :)

:tpi::shy::blush::evil:

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pre-ordered the Armored Core 6 Model kits. Only ordered the 2 Armored Cores. I didn't really want the extra weapon packs they were selling.

I've been trying to be a good boy and not buy/pre-order any more till I've built 85% of the ones I have, but I had to. I guess it's why they call it plastic crack in the gunpla community.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got health insurance now I get to live longer :(
1000006241.jpg

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You using any co2? I started making diy co2 for my shrimp tank and the plants are grown great.
No, just the airstone. We chose low maintenance plants for this tank, that don't need extra CO2 and they're doing great so far. But I might cobble something together for the second tank, because we got some carpeting grass thing and it could use some CO2 probably.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, just the airstone. We chose low maintenance plants for this tank, that don't need extra CO2 and they're doing great so far. But I might cobble something together for the second tank, because we got some carpeting grass thing and it could use some CO2 probably.
Yeah, I get it. I'm just doing it to help some carpet plants grow some more. It's been 3 weeks now, and I can tell the plants are definitely benefiting from it.

Honestly, I usually just do anubias nana petite, java ferna and Java moss or flame moss, but I added some more plants that don't require co2 but benefit from it.
Plus I only added it cause the diy co2 was extremely easy to do.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Just arrived a strange package from Ali express:
I was not expecting for little car toys!!!!!
1711232145499.png

1711232174361.png

But when unwrapped everything, was a battery for my PSP I ordered between two cars:

1711232200189.png

ha ha ha, I guess the chinesse people found a way to avoid the airplane controls for the lithium batteries. ha ha ha they are a geniuses.

Last edited by impeeza,

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
another suspicious package just come, and when I open it a strange lantern is inside

1711249226641.png

But well what a surprise, was another battery, I buy a new battery for my 3DS XL but they send a Sony Vita one ;( will start the process on Ali

1711249194234.png

A shame because even they send an Original Sony battery.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
another suspicious package just come, and when I open it a strange lantern is inside

View attachment 427574

But well what a surprise, was another battery, I buy a new battery for my 3DS XL but they send a Sony Vita one ;( will start the process on Ali

View attachment 427573

A shame because even they send an Original Sony battery.
Not sure how you're getting these packages. Perhaps you've been in a "brushing" scam no?

Here's a bit more insight: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54055669

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Not sure how you're getting these packages. Perhaps you've been in a "brushing" scam no?

Here's a bit more insight: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54055669
I don't think so because the parcel numbers and order ID on the package are the same on the items I did order, Think is more a way to try to avoid the restrictions on batteries, you can not ship a stand alone battery, you need a Sarcophagus to ship the battery and the smallest one cost 500 USD. But if the battery is part of a electronic device can be shipped with out problem.

So I think they put inside the case of a toy to emulate a electronic device with battery and not be rejected at the customs services.

But thanks for the info, will have a eye on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto