Things you recently bought or got

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got more of a ramming I was blue screening, fans were ramping up now that I installed the exact type of memory all seems fine bit odd same manufacturer both 3200mhz guess some chip in there was enough to trigger error

FYI just buy the same type of ramz. :P

1000006288.jpg
1000005775.jpg

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got more of a ramming I was blue screening, fans were ramping up now that I installed the exact type of memory all seems fine bit odd same manufacturer both 3200mhz guess some chip in there was enough to trigger error

FYI just buy the same type of ramz. :P

View attachment 427772View attachment 427773

That's a damn fine build! Clean too (sometimes you see a real nice build BUT!!! There's wires and cables going all over the place because the nimrod who built it doesn't understand the concept behind a case window...)

What kind of case is that? Looks like it's made completely out of glass...

Here's my build (albeit not as slick as yours)...

RED-FINAL.jpg

BLUE-FINAL.jpg

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a damn fine build! Clean too (sometimes you see a real nice build BUT!!! There's wires and cables going all over the place because the nimrod who built it doesn't understand the concept behind a case window...)

View attachment 427781

View attachment 427782
Love the oujia board mouse pad I just recently updated the case which is the lian li o11 vision it'll look more snazzy once I get a waterblock in it but I do have a bunch of loose cables just kind of tucked away O11 Vision is so easy to build.

Is that a threadripper?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

View attachment 427781

View attachment 427782
Which one is your case I has been looking for one just like that for eones.

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which one is your case I has been looking for one just like that for eones.

It's a Corsair Graphite 760T (black). I don't think they're available anymore (not new at least) but Corsair is known for their bad ass cases. Check out www.corsair.com
Post automatically merged:

Love the oujia board mouse pad I just recently updated the case which is the lian li o11 vision it'll look more snazzy once I get a waterblock in it but I do have a bunch of loose cables just kind of tucked away O11 Vision is so easy to build.

Is that a threadripper?

I've never even heard of a threadripper so I'll have to be honest with you and say no... :)

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much.

yeah Crosair are the best, the one is my dream:

View attachment 427786
CORSAIR Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Case - Military Green

but today is a museum piece and have museum prices.

Jesus, that thing looks like it holds EXPLOSIVES!!!

Is that a threadripper?

Sorry, double post...

Is that a threadripper?

Yes, the Ouija Board Mousepad is phenominal. I have to do is ask a question and the mouse will move around by itself! You gotta see this thing in action!!!
banana.gif

Makes surfing much easier, especially when you need that right hand for something else!!!

Is that a threadripper?

I'll look into that case...

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a Corsair Graphite 760T (black). I don't think they're available anymore (not new at least) but Corsair is known for their bad ass cases. Check out www.corsair.com

I've never even heard of a threadripper so I'll have to be honest with you and say no... :)
Also for that vita 1tb is a bit overkill 512gb would surface it well, also teamgroup makes decent 1tb cards for around $60.

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
  • Love
Reactions: hippy dave

ZenIsFluffy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
zenthefox.online
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much.

yeah Crosair are the best, the one is my dream:

View attachment 427786
CORSAIR Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Case - Military Green

but today is a museum piece and have museum prices.
Ah man I remember seeing that case back when I built my first PC. Loved the big power and rest buttons.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also for that vita 1tb is a bit overkill 512gb would surface it well, also teamgroup makes decent 1tb cards for around $60.

It's funny, I've got 4 Vitas, 3 that are hacked. One of them has the 1TB card, all the others have 256GB. Believe me when I say this, having a 1TB Card is just ENDLESS. Basically, you just NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SPACE. I've recently been on a Movie Kick putting films on my Vita, so right now I have roughly 155 movies on that thing and I am at 2/3rds capacity. Every time I watch a film on it, I delete it and get a few gigs back. Were I to remove all of those movies, I'd be at right about 30% capacity.

Since I want to use the blue Vita as my main Vita (currently it's my Assassin's Creed whie with gray highlights), I want to get a 1TB card for it. But I'll look into that Teamgroup card - thanks for the heads up!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto