Things you recently bought or got

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just ordered a LiPo battery for my GBA.

US $25.12 25% Off | For Game Boy Advance GBA Universal Lithium Battery Module, Simple and Beautiful, Rechargeable Battery, Unloadable and Useable
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrHtINs

Just need to wait for 100 decades for it to arrive. I can eat many cheeseburgers by then.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse the messy desk, I technically had this for a while but decided to fit a old network adapter into the fatty with a 500gb hdd I had laying around things loud AF also will probably be going SSD know all about the speeds but noise reduction is my goal may throw in a noctua fan also in the future but for now it hasn't caught on fire tried getting the shell cleaner but gave up as you can tell from the mess :glare:
20230306_180432.jpg

20230306_181120.jpg

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse the messy desk, I technically had this for a while but decided to fit a old network adapter into the fatty with a 500gb hdd I had laying around things loud AF also will probably be going SSD know all about the speeds but noise reduction is my goal may throw in a noctua fan also in the future but for now it hasn't caught on fire tried getting the shell cleaner but gave up as you can tell from the mess :glare: View attachment 357538

View attachment 357539
A much clearer solution tbh

https://heldergametech.com/shop/ps2/mc2sio-microsd-iso-loader/

Reactions: AncientBoi

x-clover-x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I got an old DSi with a few game cartridges on fbmp! Super excited because it had a real version of Pokémon black with it which is going to make transporting old my Pokémon over to bank/ home so much easier. $50 with charger and I'm so pleased :D

Last edited by x-clover-x,
Reactions: AncientBoi

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i got the following:

1) on jan 23rd:

IMG_5373.JPG

got it & finished it in 3 weeks lol & that without having the DLC pass pack, (probaly won't be buying the pass).

2) on march 4th:

IMG_5382.JPG

recenlty i bought this {double pack of greatness} for 104 euros from my local game's store.
octopath II is fun, but i'm mainly playing non stop Metroid prime 1, it's so freaking amazing why? :

- opening it and playing it on switch lite is like it was on the gc, it's so easy to play, control etc.
- instant nostalga of the GC version (back when i first got it in 03).
lol, it's been 20 years since Nintendo's GC era of gaming, but playing this again felt like i was 14 & on my little purple GC system with this same game.
- playing it via the GC controls is perfect (minus the little hickus of the scannin issue which sometimes loses the scan page}.
but this game is the perfect example of a GC remaster for switch done right,
but i wonder why on the box there is nowere a menchion of {retrostudios} on it?
- tho i can still play my orginal gc version via inject on my Wii U, but on switch since it is portable, it's way better IMO.
- i hope to see MP 2 & MP3 also does this way as MP1 for switch. :) .
nintendo can do it for all GC games for switch if they so choose (the right way i mean).

the wrong way is how Bandai namco did Tales of symphonia remastered for switch with it's issues,
hopefully they can patch fix them minus the 30 FPS) that cannot be moved to 60 FPS.

I wonder if nintendo will decide to bring zelda WW & TP to the switch in remaster forms like how they shadow dropped MP 1? that would be cool if they decide to do so. (i hope) they do so someday.

Last edited by 2DSGamerdude,

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Remute released a new album and, of course, it's on some dead format so I also had to buy a cassette player to actually listen to it.
IMG_20230307_101720798.jpg

I am quite impressed by the little thing. It's a midrange Sony Walkman WM-EX404 released in '99, that was nothing special even when it released, but it has a nice and clean sound and works just fine. Unlike "newer" models this POS still has all the controls on the box itself instead of having been moved to a proprietary remote that's missing / broken, and it takes regular AA batteries instead of those shitty gum bar batteries.
I am also greatly impressed at the analog Dolby Noise Reduction and bass options, both work great and without any clipping / artifacts that I can hear. Which is a big step up from the extremely cheap cassette players that were sold in east Germany and my family owned.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a handheld vacuum cleaner relatively cheap from a Chinese brand called "HoLife," it's not really too powerful in terms of sunction, but it does the job.

Will also be buying two extra CCTV cameras from AliExpress today or tomorrow as they're on offer and want to know who ring the bells (the current ones are facing a pathway and the car so not too helpful in that regard).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🖕 JM :tpi::rofl2: