RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought these some time ago, but decided to post them
Aorus48OLED.jpg

Seems to be a good monitor, especially for the price of it.
Sedna10PortUSBHub.jpg

This hub is an internal hub and uses USB A connector. Includes a USB Header to USB A port adapter, but my motherboard already had an USB A port internally so didn't need the adapter at all.
SiliconPower2TBNVME.jpg

Don't know much about this nvme, but it does load an OS image in RAM in mere seconds, instead of minutes from SSD or mechanical HDD. Have not had problem with it so far.

HelpTheWretched

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought an Xbox One a few weeks ago.

This is kind of a big deal for me because I've been two console generations behind, and kind of thinking the cost and time investment might never be worth it.

Found one for an irresistible price. It came with a nice, shiny black and pink controller. I am pleased with it and have become a part-time Batman.

Edit to add:
Not super thrilled with the touch-sensor power button. My cat has a habit of turning it off by sniffing the glowing Xbox logo.

Last edited by HelpTheWretched,

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something to maybe help beat the heat, Something for personal need and Something for leftover pizza [or to keep my Tortillas fresh] :D

orders 1.jpg

Last edited by AncientBoi,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I just put a TPM on my motorcycle and also got a very big heatstroke, here are the 19:00 and still we have 30.8°C (87.4°C). At noon we got 41°C (105.8°F) at shade!!!!! the normal old temp at 19:00 was 21°C (69.8°F)
1691364845207.png

Going for a cold shower and try to sleep some.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Got some things today, an obscure cyberpunk movie from 1984 that inspired the visual novel on genesis by same name made by Remute (this one) because I was curious about the inspiration.
IMG_20230807_231820679.jpg

And I got the PS2 DVD remote because I'm a boomer at heart and my only DVD players are my PS2 and Xbox, and I'm not about to use a controller for DVD playback.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And I got the PS2 DVD remote because I'm a boomer at heart and my only DVD players are my PS2 and Xbox, and I'm not about to use a controller for DVD playback.
Do you happen to own the Xbox DVD kit? Apparently, you can install an IR mod internally and control Xbox media players with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival